The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

it really is a great twist that Fox made the AZ call.

2 Likes

Sounds like The Antifas™ are out in force as predicted!

2 Likes

Shame tuff_fish is gone, the Twitch format would have been perfect for him. I think he would have crushed all other poker streamers in #s.

3 Likes

Trump is behind in AZ, what do they hope to accomplish by being let in?

1 Like

Imagine this was an armed angry mob of black people protesting the counting of some hick county in northern Florida or something.

6 Likes

I will campaign seltzer for pole emperor, and leave the fate of the nates in their hands.

You mean mine

1 Like

let-them-fight

5 Likes

Shhh, sleep now, no tears. All you have left now are thoughts and prayers.

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1324175651515949056?s=20

2 Likes

It appears to be an omen that Joseph Robinette Biden will carry San Francisco.

2 Likes

Trump campaign is suing to stop the count in Michigan, where he’s behind 120K lol… Competence not required.

2 Likes

I think I heard one of them yell immigrants are counting the ballots? They’ll just go and provide some good ole white help.

Still makes me sad that Paula White is the wife of the keyboardist for Journey :(

2 Likes

Obviously they’re trying to save democracy by disenfranchising legitimate voters.

Four, then.

1 Like

With the money advantage that Dems had, it was lol bad that they didn’t drop a bunch on Latino outreach. They almost pulled the same shit they did in 2016 when they ignored “the Hillary firewall”. Instead both times they chased after moderate republicans. Lol eDems.

1 Like

I am torn on PA turning and delivering for Biden.

One one hand it probably/certainly delivers the election.

On the other hand I promised that if PA went for Biden I would end my several decades of hate and loathing towards PA forever.

Not going to lie, I am torn.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1324188579162132480?s=20

I believe this was when Biden was down about 191K. This would imply he needs to win about 63% of the remaining mail in vote. He has won 78.4% of PA’s mail-in vote counted so far. So seems in good shape, but dammit if I’m not really nervous.

If he won these at the same 78.4% margin, he will have won by about 240K votes.

7 Likes

PA Deficit down to 167,800

2 Likes