The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Thanks! I’m starting to get really shaky. I cried a little bit. I refuse to believe this is happening and I don’t know why. It feels too amazing to actually be happening

4 Likes

cricket or baseketball

edit: or apparently pony riding

4 Likes

The votes that are still out in PA appear to be largely mail in and largely big democratic counties. I’m coming back a bit from the edge there, I think we eek it out by maybe 50-100k votes.

I don’t see it in GA. Biden is quickly running out of runway.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean here, if you’re dunking on me that $5K is a huge sum of money to me to entrust to a stranger or a written agreement in a PM on an Internet forum, and thus I’m not a baller, you are 100% correct.

2 Likes

Biden wins all of the above.

1 Like

No, a simple misunderstanding.

1 Like

They haven’t counted votes there since last night have they? (GA)

Fair enough. Let’s be friends from now on. Friendly, at least? Civil, perhaps?

2 Likes

the Trump lawsuit is going to revolve around getting the cured ballots thrown out

Why are they pouring salt on ballots? I’d throw them out too.

2 Likes

Trump is gonna cure the poles

Civility for the sake of the forum is good. We’ll have to do what we can.

4 Likes

Please do that, I like both of you and hate your bickering

4 Likes

Goddamn it your approach was right all along. Why am I such a mental game fish :face_vomiting:

In Georgia? I don’t think so, but I’ve seen more accurate estimates of the ballots outstanding than I saw last night. I don’t think 230k ballots is enough to overcome a 100k deficit, especially since only ~125k of those ballots come from Atlanta and its suburbs.

I’m just hoping that the outstanding ballots can somehow get Ossoff into a runoff. I’m too tired to do the math on if that’s realistic.

i think it might be enough to get a 2nd senate runoff though. perdue is only at 50.8%

1 Like

Please consider revising parts of this post (or I’m going to flag it later, and you know I heart you)

9 Likes

GOP has to be massive favorites to crush in both runoffs. Having runoffs is better than a kick right in the penis I suppose, but ultimately seems like this one is not going our way.

1 Like

All he’s gonna do is add smrk4 to the list

2 Likes