The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

So my problem with Lincoln Project. I actually thought their ads were A+ generally. But why did I never see them when watching NFL football or other general tv market.

There was a 30k vote wisconsin vote dump. Biden down around 128k votes there, 3.6 points.

Itā€™s not answerable by any of us. At least not legitimately.

OK, Iā€™ve given up on my earlier Nessun Dorma post. I gotta sleep.

1 Like

well you know someone probably said something mean or looked at them wrong or something.

So is Biden, just ask Miami-Dade.

1 Like

Johnson County KS flipped! My mom and stepdad didnā€™t lie.

Everyone else did apparently.

6 Likes

108k now! (might have been a typo on your part as its still 3.6%)

polling skews people who answer the phone, so that happens every time. Joe Q average voter ainā€™t answering a 20 question poll and ainā€™t ever voting the other side.

Just remembering I wish Van Jones didnā€™t end his shift before Trumpā€™s speech. He was literally on the verge of tears earlier just because of what it said about this country that this election was even a little close.

I think I just did the math wrong. Iā€™m tired. Also Decision Desk and Nytimes donā€™t agree with each other. Itā€™s not that one has more updated numbers than the other, itā€™s just that the numbers are different. Annoying.

1 Like

they were doing regional ones as far as Iā€™m aware, not national.

mostly grifting though and none of it mattered of course

Decision Desk has Biden down only by 101k in Wisconsin.

itā€™s late, but am i reading that right? my goodness

They ought to be able to figure that out, you would think.

Alaska right now reporting some results

3 Likes

This is going to be very wild if he hits like Michigan/Georgia for the win. At this point donā€™t really care how it happens. I want to die.

2 Likes

what about georgia? are we getting updates today?

And still tons outstanding in Milwaukee.

Georgia had a water main break so they all said fuck it and arenā€™t coming back till 8 am. Because non reason to burn the midnight oil on this or anythign.