The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

We can just eliminate the line of Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, and the Dakotas somehow. All west of there is blue-SA and all east of there is red-SA.

Why?

New York, California, Oregon and Washington secede to Canada. Any other bordering states can hold an election if they want to join.

1 Like

And you know you can do that, right @Joog? Click my name, you’ll see a pop-up and it’ll say X posts in topic. Click it, and enjoy.

1 Like

Two countries - two presidents - just make a trade deal and a mutual defense pact.

Arizona is now in to that restructure.

And CO and NV - hard for Utah to not come along.

1 Like

The tariffs would crush the United States of California.

That seems really generous of them

Are Michigan done counting for the day? Wisconsin still counting? Is something going to happen soon? Sleeping is not an option.

Ralston will not call Nevada tonight. Not great. He seems confident but says it’s not a lock. That concerns me overall, because our WI & MI/GA scenario obviously needs NV.

1 Like

I just heated up some coffee from this morning, we going all night baby.

Got some new stuff coming basically every hour i think

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1323895746421235714?s=20

Everyone speaking up tonight for the first time can stfu

15 Likes

Wisconsin counts overnight, supposedly dropping Milwaukee results at 1 a.m. Pacific.

They’re doing it because they know we’ll likely win the mail-in votes there. Not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not.

I’m really tired but clearly not going to sleep until the Wisconsin drop. Someone double check me on this:

There are currently 5 states still outstanding:

1. Wisconsin;
  2. MIchigan;
  3. Pennsylvania;
  4. North Carolina;
  5. Georgia;

If Biden wins any two of those 5, assuming no shenanigans, he is the next president, correct?

leggo!

what do we want to see?

Wisconsin dropping a load in 30 minutes.

I don’t know how we would divide it exactly, but if we don’t do it there will never be any kind of happiness and rest in the country. It will be completely divided and full of unrest and unhappiness for our lifetimes. Instead, we could have our own Norway and they can have their own Russia.

So both coasts secede to Canada. And at that point MI, IL, WI, MN secedes to Canada. Man the rest of USA is a wasteland.

2 Likes