The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Explain this to me as a non-USAnian. They should immediately denounce whatever authoritarian bullcrap he says afterwards, but should they really not air the current president, even if it’s Trump, first election night speech?

Just going to put this here in case anyone is curious:

lol nm

Honestly, I think we need to win before we start worrying about faithless electors.

1 Like

2 is an overkill. He can lose Wisconsin or Michigan and still win with Penn+Arizona.

1 Like

This better be the last time I ever wait for the motherfucker to speak.

6 Likes

MSNBC making WI sound a lot less in the bag than some of you. Need reassurance here.

At least Acosta was saying Trump is gonna lie.

I’m going to mute him and see what you guys say,

2 Likes

I was basing it on that guy from 538 chat.

whynotboth.gif

(Seriously, it’s better than paying attention to Trump and there’s really nothing else to do right now. It’s not going to change the outcome.)

I think I counted 32 flags. So close together hard to tell.

I am trying to go to sleep.

Can we lock this thread?

5 Likes

NATE SILVER

NOV. 4, 2:04 AM

Biden’s 8.2-point margin in Minnesota has held up pretty well with around 90 percent of the expected vote counted here. That’s close to our final polling average there (+9.2), which might imply that the polling was halfway decent in Michigan and Wisconsin, too.

4 Likes

3 Likes

LETS WATCH THE DOOR TO SEE WHEN TRUMP WALKS THROUGH IT

Oh shit. That is huge.

1 Like

NATHANIEL RAKICH

NOV. 4, 1:15 AM

We don’t have a projection for these states yet, but at this point, I’d rather be Biden in Pennsylvania and, as Geoffrey said earlier, Wisconsin.

1 Like

I was promised a bloodbath. And I’m not leaving without a few teeth.

1 Like

My eyes are probably playing tricks on me but when I see the 50 flags Trump has, I see KKK hoods close together.