The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

CNN reporter: “There’s no intimidation here, just people who are very enthusiastic” as Trumper continues to use a bullhorn to shout at voters.

2 Likes

I mean, I know he was a successful online donkament player but I don’t know what his particular claim to fame is, nor his real name.

1 Like

Can I steal this?

All I ever read on 2p2 was strat stuff. I DGAF about any 2p2ers.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/benyt/status/1323642175226286081

one can dream

6 Likes

Time to tune out, see y’all in a few hours…

Remember, don’t fuck this up, don’t go “stupid” America, don’t be the shithole country you favorite president has been shouting from the rooftops about and ffs don’t cry when Old Joe wins, you peeps have a lot of work to do.

And remember to thank all the waiter’s for bailing y’all out of this mess…

And…

4 Likes

dunno but im not gonna make fun of it in case its by john wick, i dont want him coming after me

4 Likes

Well nevermind my theory about AWice going all in on a freeroll. Sorry for doubting you Awice if you ever see this.

I haven’t been productive at work for the last 2 months, so today is just like any other day.

9 Likes

I’m in Mesta. You’re in The Village iirc?

https://twitter.com/Nick_L_Miller/status/1323455284841467906

This Friedman guy really seems dumb, I wonder if he’s an easy mark for Middle Eastern dictators

9 Likes

“It’s not enough for me to vote against someone, I need to have a reason to vote for a candidate.” JFC, dude just had open-heart surgery and has had pre-existing conditions probably for decades, and certainly does now for life.

It’s so depressing, because this guy’s a really good person. After healthcare, might have to pivot to our close mutual gay friend and ask if he’s ok with her right to be married being stripped away, but I hate dragging others into this.

3 Likes

Probably can’t tell from this picture but easily a 300+ person line. That’s not moving…

All those black people standing through all day lines are legit fucking heroes.

13 Likes

No more powls in this thread. This is the game day thread.

STONKS are optimistic about… something this morning

1 Like

Tom Friedman was the first NYT opinion person (in my youth) that I realized was a complete fucking moron.

5 Likes

Yep I’m way out of the loop these days I guess. This is the only Mike McDonald I know.

1 Like

Lol, Cuomo is not appointing AOC to the Senate.

5 Likes

I don’t doubt you but this is the weidest thing i’ve ever read, you have like a million posts on 2p2 right?

Like the only possible way to be a prominent 2p2er and not know who Timex is is some Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind thingy where he broke your heart and you had his memory physically removed from your brain

6 Likes