The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

oh i don’t know

stats

2 Likes

Yeah, I searched Beto’s Twitter feed and couldn’t find that post.

1 Like

Ya i think I might have a problem. Also you guys not on dark mode are doing it wrong.

5 Likes

I always woindered if AWice didn’t win his Trump - would he just try to disappear. From his twitter profile it looks like he’s already living on some Caribbean island.

Also is Timex some famous degen I should know?

My neighbors have that sign. I had to do a triple take when I first saw it as I thought it was a maga sign which would have been utterly shocking.

1 Like

ok, i was thinking ‘recent’ was the last week or so.

Never seen a line at my polling place (OK-5 blue district). There are probably 200+ in line this morning.

Think Horn (D) holds off Bice. No clue why the parties have spent so much money on this meaningless race though.

1 Like

Anecdotal obv but my extended family in GA/SC/NC all claim to have voted/be voting for Biden. In 2016 they were about evenly split between Hillary/Trump/not voting.

3 Likes

I tried to early vote twice and was faced with 4+ hour wait times so decided to go today. I am in the same district as you and my hood is very mixed. It will be interesting to see what the turnout is like and if I get the same existential dread I did on ST when it was all greyhairs.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Seriously?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1323637420361920517

4 Likes

Yeah me too - but I am a slow reader though :slight_smile:
Clipboard01

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’d almost forgotten that USC gimmick pole. Are they still poling like the same ten people from down the coffee shop or how’s that whole thing working this time?

Ugh, got a buddy in GA who basically never votes. “They’re all the same!” was said for Kemp/Abrams. Just texted him and he’s not voting because he “can’t support either of the candidates”. I doubt I will be successful getting him to go to the polls, but at the very least I’m going to guilt him all day for this nonsense.

6 Likes

gulf shores is definitely full of trumpers, theres zero minority there and its all boomers that actually live there i’m sure

2 Likes

CNN interviewing people at a polling place, and some maniac in the background keeps shouting “four more years!”

1 Like

WTF is a Wick Poal

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1323643837869424646?s=20

Obligatory loldonkaments

3 Likes

not knowing who timex is for a 2p2er is like bricking ten free throws in a row

7 Likes