The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

going to send you bbo challenge, ive drunk a whole bottle of (kentucky ldo) bourbon, should be lit

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/pblest/status/1323847771229724672

SHOULD HAVE NOMINATED BERNIE YOU FUCKING MORONS

21 Likes

Wat what

PA still has over 2 million early and mail in ballots to count. Most of them from the south east counties. The polls were right Biden wins PA +10 its in the bag. Iā€™m going to bed. Good night.

10 Likes

We discussed this earlier, but Hispanics are not a single voting block. If you wanted to detect some cohesion you might have 4-5 different groups in the country that have some connectivity.

But Mexicans in Arizona donā€™t relate to Cubans in Florida.

A lot of Hispanics in this country have been here for a while, might speak little to no Spanish etc etc.

I am not sure there is a winning target the Hispanics strategy for the country. Whatever is done is going to hit others as pandering and off putting.

I mean AOC is from New York. New York Hispanics are worlds apart from southwest Hispanics from southeast Hispanics.

You could argue Hispanics in California orbit around two separated groups.

3 Likes

Man, a level headed person with a ton of money on these betting sites could have made a risk-free fortune arbitraging the insane line moves tonight.

12 Likes

I am telling you that I cannot think of a single time the needle has ever been anything but trash.

2 Likes

Biden wins this thing and there is zero, no chance we win in 2022. Lets all welcome Speaker of the House Gym Jordan.

Football coaches who play drunk Super Mario 3 are sad everywhere

5 Likes

FUUUU

1 Like

Agreed

The story I got from NBC is that AZ will be released in 3 batches: early/mail through Friday (What is being reported now), then election day, then last minute early.

Fox polls tonight on separate issues all favored libtards and Trump still winning. I donā€™t know whatā€™s wrong but something is fucked up. Messaging, riggage, polling, IDK.

1 Like

Wayne County in MI is 56/43 Trump/Biden right now. If that is even close to the final margin Biden is done in MI.

is it appropriate to just straight up tell my employer that im taking rest of the week off for mental health reasons?

3 Likes

So is it still Biden?

And it begins.

https://twitter.com/johnkruzel/status/1323846082208632835?s=21

1 Like

Iā€™m upset I didnā€™t load up. I just always assumed that the rake would kill you but I always forget that the line swings in really stupid ways. And should have anticipated that the curve ball of early voting / day of voting being both very different in results and treated very differently by states would lead to tons of opportunities to make money tonight.

1 Like

I have a hard time imagining that Bernie would have done better with the ā€œDEMOCRATS ARE COMMUNISTS!!11!1!ā€ Cuban-American vote.

2 Likes

I canā€™t tell what their strategy is, so Iā€™m going to vote for the people who hate the fact that I exist. - latinos

5 Likes