The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

I know it’s not going to mean anything in the end, but these needles creeping left are just so damn intoxicating

2 Likes

We live in a blue state now, yesss!

3 Likes

Mildly. I was serious about the other counties. There are probably 10 or so counties around the state that are reporting all or nearly all of their votes, and Trump has added to his margins in most of them. There’s a lot riding on Philly and Pittsburgh along with places like Lehigh/Dauphin/Berks.

We got this. At worst we’ve got AA vs 22. At worst.

3 Likes

NYTIMES has areally slow fucking pony. Use Decision Desk:

He’s down less than 4 with maybe a million absentees still to be counted.

1 Like

I didn’t want to post this earlier but my wife phone banked GA today, and her list seemed to be skewed black men that hadn’t voted yet. Skewed sample obviously but they were… not enthusiastic about the D party, one even said “fuck you bitch, I’m a R now.”

a lotttt of negativity coming from this corner

I was impressed that you were snacking on grapes a few hours ago, while also putting back about 5 different whiskeys.

As a coping mechanism, I ate a box of Kraft Mac & Cheese.

1 Like

16 same thing happened–everyone bashed them for being an outlier but they are the A+ poll.

Maybe in Razz. It ain’t over till Trump fucks off.

lol, fuck yeah

1 Like

THIS IS WHAT I WAKE UP TO?!?!?!?!?!? FUCK YOU AMERICA, JUST FUCK YOU

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/deanondraft/status/1323849671182327810

7 Likes

North Carolina too.

1 Like

It makes a certain amount of sense that Fox doesn’t know the AZ election day results aren’t in yet.

https://twitter.com/DaveMasonBOL/status/1323849135993348096

FLIPPAMENTS

FUCKING NEEDLE

NEVER AGAIN WITH THE GOD DAMN NEEDLE

7 Likes

Just wanna say thanks to those actually posting informed takes on current results, accounting for things like counting order and timelines.

For those of you taking current results at face value and doomcasting, you are causing yourself and others itt pointless anxiety. It doesn’t have to be this way. Stop doing it.

10 Likes

This is not true. There are 7 small rural counties that are not counting mail ins until tomorrow. Everywhere else has at least started counting mail ins, and the counties that are reporting >98% returns right now are including mail ins as evidenced by their turnout numbers.

well R is the fuck you bitch party so nothing can be done about that voter