The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

THIS!

2 Likes

Out for like half an hour.

I have a high tolerance for this shit, but I’m getting nauseous.

1 Like

I totally forgot mcsally.

That being said, fucking fuck fuck fuck if she wins. Shes really really fucking shitty

How is it possible that D’s expand House lead, but Biden loses. I get lol Electoral College, but using 2018 House results, Biden should be cruising to victory.

1 Like

I need a cyanide pill.

1 Like

It’s just more data points.

Seems about as useful as polls.

3 Likes

Trump currently leading in Rhode Island, lol.

maybe Maine, longshot in IA, outside shot at MT, lol mcsally miracle??? is all I got too.

I mean the betting market was way more bullish on Trump, why should we not consider those movement and we should consider posts from Nate Silver at this point?

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/speechboy71/status/1323814782085013504?s=21

?

9 Likes

If needle is fucked, we are not fucked

2 Likes

I extrapolated that in 2018 and figured out he wins something close. (under 300 EV)

Could be Worse Nate’s point that the needles are overreacting to the miss in Florida that doesn’t actually correlate with the other States.

Edit: I like both Nates.

Edit2: For now…

FWIW the weird thing with Allegheny County I noticed earlier is now apparently corrected. Lots of weird reporting issues in PA this year.

Because the Russians only changed the Presidential votes when they hacked voting machines.

5 Likes

God only knows.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS WE ARE NOT DEAD IN NC.

We may not win it but we are live and it’s gonna be tight.

3 Likes

That’s why the needle is horseshit.

Yeah, but hispanics are republicans now, so just because they’re Clinton counties doesn’t mean Biden does better. That’s why the needle is pointing to a Trump win there. We’re drawing to white people to replace all the Hispanics who have gleefully joined the Trump Train.

Yah, now it will be mostly “omg Biden up 20 points w/8% vote in, that means he’s a lock, right??” posts.

1 Like