The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Little bit of hope for NC and the needle:

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1323812604989607936

1 Like

Fuck this shit. WAAF seriously. Itā€™s fucked that this is even a coinflip. 4 years of this hell and we have a coinflip.

12 Likes

Fffffff

Foxnews website somehow has Biden 90% to win.

2 Likes

Looks like about 200k gain last election. Heā€™s 320k behind atm.

Well if your only bet was to sweat the pop vote, it looks pretty damn good, atm. Trump needed to waffle crush Florida/Texas/Georgia to really put pressure there and he didnt do it.

1 Like

vox.com is showing Biden with 8.1m votes in Pennsylvania, itā€™s a lock! Break out the champagne!

1 Like

What fucking AIDS colored map is this?

1 Like

The Nazi (Cawthorn) and the unabashed QAnon lady (Marjorie Whatever) are both headed to Congress.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand how both Ohio and the election can be coinflips. That doesnā€™t make sense.

You literally need the blue to understand it?

1 Like

Itā€™s a prank, bro!

I wonder if Trump and McConnell will pack SCOTUS.

3 Likes

Why are people saying NC is gone when with 79% of the vote in Biden is 50.5/48.5?

I need to workout

1 Like

Murica

Same. Yet sheā€™s cool as a cucumber and Iā€™ve already had 6 heart attacks over the outcome.

3 Likes

Maine and thatā€™s probably it TBH. Maybe Arizona, but thatā€™s in doubt because Hispanics are apparently all republicans now. NC is toast. Only possible hope of an upset I suppose is a polling error in our favor in Iowa.

Maybe Iā€™m delusional, I still feel like NC is a flip, still think Biden is heavily favored. Think the markets are waaaaay overreacting.

3 Likes