The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

What’s TV channel are you all watching the coverage on? I’m doing CNN. Is there anything better?

Well I finally got a request returned from PI, I’d say not all is lost since people managed to be able to login enough to get to 98c Florida.

Yea I don’t get it either.

They said at one point earlier that 97% of counted votes were mail-in.

1 Like

It was always Pennsylvania and it’s still Pennsylvania. And the most relevant news is Biden is doing better in Ohio than HRC did.

NYT says Trump win by 1.2% is median.

Holy moly Biden is underperforming Hillary by gargantuan amounts in Rio Grande Valley counties.

seriously, if we went from like 12 different paths to Midwest or bust and you are still ‘calm’ then your calm is a defense mechanism, not a rational conclusion.

4 Likes

CNN is terrible. They don’t put any effort into figuring out where votes are coming from and left to come from. They talked about Florida long after it was over.

1 Like

Nah, then Mayor Pete would be president.

3 Likes

Those GA Senator numbers look awful.

2 Likes

Trump’s pitch to Hispanics was just too appealing I guess.

You’re rapists, drug dealers and murderers. I’m going to build a wall to keep your relatives out and if by some chance they cross over the border I’ll separate them from their children and keep them in concentration camps.

Oh and as after thought I made some shitty last minute ad.

Vote for me.

2 Likes

At least I’m a white male.

2 Likes

Ossoff isn’t even going to make it to a runoff.

Yep everyone was like blow out blow out now it’s like lol we just need to bink the entire Midwest calm down

5 Likes

It’s all about what remaining vote is due to come in and where it’s coming from.

1 Like

I hate the state, the voters, and Disney World can suck my balls. I will never visit that swampy fucking shithole.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1323805527890141190

Futures back to green

Fulton County in GA had a pipe burst in the room that had all the ballots and is delayed.