Technical Problems

Does anyone know how to ignore a user with a hidden profile?

Example of hidden profile:

vs unhidden
https://unstuckpolitics.com/u/jman220

Go to your account page, bring up preferences, there’s a submenu for users, there should be an add to ignore list button

3 Likes

Perfect, thank you

1 Like

Does anyone know how to put mods on ignore

You cant, you just have to deal with it

I will find a way.

2 Likes

With an extension like Stylus - Chrome Web Store or Stylebot - Chrome Web Store or User CSS - Chrome Web Store

article[data-user-id=“xyz”] {display: none}

I think you can find the user ID by appending.json to the end of their profile page url, or in Dev tools

1 Like

Put post-its over their posts.

2 Likes

Seems like encouraging people to ignore mods, and therefore the various requests they make in their posts, is a bad idea.

Is there an extension to see which users are using the “ignore the mods” extension? Thanks in advance

It also seems like a bad idea for people to post so poorly that others need to ignore them. It’s not like I’m disclosing any top secret info that anyone couldn’t figure out for themselves. Anyway please let me know what other questions you’d like me to not respond to and I will do my best!

5 Likes

Yes but you’d need someone smarter than me to set it up

Sure, but we don’t encourage that behavior do we?

Apparently we even reward some of them with mod status

3 Likes

Seems like an extremely good idea.

Well I’m sure that you and your bros won’t throw a fit when you get banned after ignoring something a mod says then. GL

Seems like being an admin here is becoming intolerable for you, I hope things settle down with the new mod team.

2 Likes

Do we know if there is a way to make TikTok’s embed? I will try to research it. I just don’t know.

They don’t usually bother with warnings unless you’re a horseman, in my experience, so there’s nothing to lose and everything to gain.