Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I went back in line somehow. From 11405 to 14k.

looks like they’re at the point if they find out you try to cheat the system they’re going to hammer you for it

I captured all of the network requests I could see that weren’t media or CSS but screenshots b/c speed. I was changing some of the numbers around in the listing ID and it only caused some of the images to drop out on the page load.

maybe this?

Nah that’s just the listing everyone saw I think.

that’s the last thing in my history before moving to the dapper page

7-10 business days at best

welp in other words months with these people sigh

it’s where you go after the queue. if the queue is purgatory, dapper is hell.

1 Like

No it’s hosted on queue-it where dapper has an account. Let me crop these.

Here is the page I got for the purchase. It redirects back to the Top Shot site to open the pack - please let me know if there is any security risk from sharing this link.

1 Like

goofy owns your account now.

3 Likes

Won’t do him much good as still 30+ days to get any of my funds.

he’s in it for the moments

EITHER GET US MORE PACKS OR STOP WITH THE NERD TALK

people are buying virtual sports cards here stop making us look bad

damn our boy JonnyA is #46 rockets fan on nbatopshot. I had no idea you’re a celeb.

next drop has 19k packs. Goofy if you get us some i’ll vote you mod4lyfe.

1 Like

IIRC:

1. You join the que and three is a countdown to the que opening. This is when you get some long string of numbers which I presume is your ID for the que.

2. It takes a minute and you get your number in the que.

3. When your number is up, it automatically redirects you to a page with a buy button.

4. If you click the buy button it redirects you to your dapper account.

5. You select the type of payment in your dapper account and choose buy.

6. It confirms the purchase and redirects you back to Top Shots (that is the link/image I shared).

Are you trash talking the crypto kitties team!?!

1 Like

We are having a NEW Stress Test in 14 minutes. Come join the waiting room then. This is a new queue. Your position in the old queue will have no bearing on your position in this queue. It’s an entirely new pack listing. Good luck to everyone.
Waiting Room opens at 8:40pm PST
Queue begins at 8:45pm PST
(Note just a five minute buffer on this Stress Test)
The system will randomly assign you a place in the queue.

I’m hoping goofy is furiously typing away at his computer right now to hack the system in the next 13 minutes. Hopefully with a gun to his head and a girl on his cock.

you promised us packs you better get us some packs man. you don’t mess with the #46 houston rockets fan on topshot.