Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

20 minutes and it’s a new queue just fyi

gl I’m still stuck unable to buy anything as I’m having issues with proving I’m in fact, me because it’s a stupid automated system.

Do we need to start counting cards? And by counting cards I mean write a scraper that accounts for all of the common serials so we know when the drops are rich in low serials?

3 minutes left to join.

that’s pointless until you can actually buy as many packs as you want.

i think even a simple bot that checks for a big difference between lowest pricing and 2nd/x% lowest pricing and buy those might be a good way to profit if the market stays that volatile. like i have stuff listed for whatever was the lowest market price a week ago. if this changes someone will just scoop them up cause there’s no chance i’ll be on top of it.

Can I pay in crypto or does that have zero chance of going through?

if we can pay in sklansky bucks i got a shit ton from Frank Mason 2 minute nba starter career just now :frowning:

don’t pay $20 worth by next week for this man

I have no chance to give my money away.

got one

I was 200 something - just have to see if I can actually buy it.

edit: got it

i didn’t even have a chance to see what place i was it was stupid quick. i wonder if they prioritized people who didn’t get one an hour ago although i doubt it

I joined the line for the lols and started out at 10k

gonna waste my run bad when it doesn’t matter

I actually didn’t see either - went straight to the page saying it was my turn. Based the 200 something on the fact that it said a bit over 200 packs had been sold.

Wonder if that was some sort of glitch. Seems odd we’d both go straight to it being our turn.

i already have one of those giannis that isn’t selling for whatever the low price was last week. maybe i can find some trap fan to buy my 808 bacon.

1 Like

My placed in line hasn’t changed in like 5 minutes.

there’s only 70 packs left

I don’t have the bacon and I don’t know how you transfer outside the marketplace but if you’re asking $4 or more for it like the current market–nope

Right but what can we infer from that?

Another observation: I gave up my place in line voluntarily then attempted to rejoin the line from same browser tab like 3-4 times, each time correctly solving the captcha. At that point it generated a token of value 0000000000000000 each time and then froze. Had to join from a new tab to get back in.

you are clearly not a trap fan

1 Like