Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

The queuing system doing that is lol

How did you get multiple packs? I clicked on it again, and it just put me back in line.

i just clicked on it and got to the dapper page shrug

1 Like

Yeah seems the “buy again” button let people skip the line lllol smart system

wonder if they noticed they ran out of 25k packs when the line was 23k

1 Like

See that’s why I’m not waiting in line for this fucking nonsense. I just did it every day for a month on a PS5 so bots could buy 95% of them. Bots are gonna buy 99.9% of these.

Serial numbers are rigged unless they are releasing them in some kind of order.

LawnFUDer amirite?

Back when I was trying to snag the PS5 I found a discord with all of these bot hustlers. I’d have to look through history to get the name but it was thousands of people trying to scoop all of this shit. Shoes, video games, toys, Panini Prizm, crazy shit I’ve never heard of, etc. Guarantee they are doing TopShots.

100%. A week ago the top shots ppl thought letting them in was a good idea until everyone yelled at them lol.

They absolutely buy any card listed well below market

got a zach lavine for a buck

take that free market

edit–guess it didn’t go through, damn

The Lavine MOMENT I want to own is the one where he scampers off between those two Lexuses after Dame Dolla drops game in his eye.

2 Likes

durant and giannis plummeted like 40% if you didn’t insta sell

take that yuv

:gem::raised_hand:

2 Likes

got a van vleet for a buck, might’ve been like 7 the other night after his 54 burger

Looks like temporary drop. Lebron plummeted from $179 to a few selling under $100, but now back to minimum of $140.

Lol they released the stats, 17k ppl got packs, one guy got 80.

2 Likes

I’m sure i could have gotten more if i kept trying as soon as i got the first one

wtf. How? Just 80 tabs?

If this was a cool cats or something that dude would have just made like 20k+ instantly.