Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Y’all are out here with your fancy trading tools and I’m trying to flip low serial cards on my phone. Got so close to someone biting on my Capela, they bought a near 300 serial for $15 less

1 Like

Grabbed an embiid. The mini crash makes more sense if you assume it’s loosely coupled with btc

I think i was occasionally able to barely break the 45s mark last night if I got lucky and none of the pages hung. Don’t report me as a bot!

1 Like

:chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:

Who btfd?

I just bought the dip again. I assume the donk buyers are yet to wake up yet and so it is just the paper hands selling off this am again. Let’s see how badly this ages.

1 Like

Also I have to say buying the dip yesterday and some flipping saved me. I am still pretty close to an all time high for account value even though a lot of my moments have declined in value.

1 Like

Trying to buy some of the dip but site keeps freezing up on me.

How soon are we gonna know if we bought the dip or just bought the top of a sad crash?

1 Like

I’m saying ‘we’ because I’m thoroughly emotionally invested now.

3 Likes

If this trends down all day that will be a pretty good indicator that buyers have dried up.

Early this morning I find myself wondering if I could bankrupt these idiots on gas fees by setting up a botnet that high-frequency gifts itself.

2 Likes

They’re on Ethereum? I imagine it wouldn’t even be hard.

I wonder how much crypto and meme stonks tanking is seeping into this market.

Is anyone else experiencing the site being really laggy this morning?

1 Like

We appear to be heading back up to me.

1 Like

I’ve bought and sold a few things this morning, didn’t seem any worse than usual

No sir. You see, they were run off of Ethereum when their all-time classic and America’s favorite digital cat-breeding game Cryptokitties surpassed 15% of all Ethereum network traffic after Russian HFT bots infiltrated the marketplace. That was the impetus for their amazing new blockchain technology called Flow.

2 Likes

It’s slow as shit. I’m liquidating my account now since it’s pretty clear that I’ll be locked out for hours whenever they start fucking around with “maintenance.”

1 Like

O snap I saw some 0x addresses and just assumed they were still an ethereum token.

But lol:

https://medium.com/dapperlabs/introducing-flow-a-new-blockchain-from-the-creators-of-cryptokitties-d291282732f5

Their shit doesn’t work. That has to be the reason behind all this, not that the baseball card dudes can’t find somebody in the world to design a website and rent a server farm from.

1 Like

I mean… right? This isn’t like a crypto exchange where the balances aren’t actually in your personal wallet. For obvious reasons each transaction would have to be actually transferred to and from personal dedicated wallets, and I don’t think it’s functionally properly, and they’re using a ‘shitty’ website as a guise…

Or have I been awake too long?