when there are packs you can buy one
when you buy one you won’t get it
site under maintenance
you can’t log in
what is this
rinse
repeat

8 Likes

Isn’t the consensus its the best day of a father’s life? Not that I have/will ever have kids.

1 Like

rn only one type of pack is available at a time. rn supply is more than 10x lower than demand even when they make no announcement of pack drop AND fuck up that same night

1 Like

Nope it’s

1. Try to log in over and over now fail,
  2. When you can login try to get into huge queue to buy pack,
  3. In the highly unlikely event you get a pack it will go into the marketplace where the software won’t let you sell,
  4. Try desperately to time when this whole scheme crashes and everything you own is worthless.
1 Like

it’s his best day whether he’s in the room or not. so better he not because it’s horrific

1 Like

Made my first sale since the run up started. Brandon Clarke $80

3 Likes

So are these douchebros DFSers or what?

I don’t know who that is nor recognized that card at all and I’ve spent way too many hours on this site and marketplace and it’s a S2 card not some obscure S1. wow

1 Like

two dfsers, two crypto nerds, one tall child who is something on snapchat

the guy who owns the 23 mil account is a crypto nerd

it’s nice to see the common man get rich off topshot instead of the crypto nerd douchebags

1 Like

There is way more money to be made in the marketplace imo. Packs are free money but hard to get and will only get harder.

1 Like

lol damion lee just did 3 hours youtube live with the nerds now he’s opening packs with josh hart and haliburton

the simulation in full force

1 Like

how many packs they still got just sitting around

LEBRON COSMIC

Isn’t the whole thing less than 2 months old?

one common pack gets durant+curry

Me watching Josh Hart pulling all these insane cards

1 Like

the guy just gifted a 5 figure card in a giveaway i wasn’t aware of

@anon29622970, updated thoughts on the floor for AD/Drose?