Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

bots are back

I think you crushed it, rebound seems to be happening already

The Kawhi 2203 should get a new jersey premium as well.

Wow, you guys weren’t kidding about the price drops. Just looked at the cheapest cards and they’re 50% cheaper (or more) than they were a few hours ago.

Still holding my three garbage cards.

THE AUDACITY

1 Like

why? (if this is a joke its over my head)

Isn’t he number 2?

Yeah but is the 33 anything?

No, but I’ve found that anything starting with a players jersey generally can go for a premium.

1 Like

I somehow made a new account trying to log in using google. Could have sworn I was using the right account but I must have tried to log in using a different google account or something and made a new account. But now I can’t figure out which google account I signed up with originally. At least I didn’t have any money on there or any moments yet. Site is buggy as hell.

All I want to do is buy a pack and ride this thing to the moon. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

this was an insane buy for me, its 375 min now. not sure whether to hold or sell, i do need more dry powder. really i should start reducing my position on Kawhi though if he comes up

1 Like

This guy is dumping all of his low serial Wiggins but i dont know if i wanna play that market again

With no Dapper balance I assume I’d be prompted to pay with a CC should I win pack lotto?

Yeah this is how I got my first few packs

Looking likely to be a nice score on the Kawhi moments for you!

1 Like

PACKS Attempt II coming at 5 PST

4 Likes

Market down?

1 Like

Packs incoming at 5

1 Like

Does the main Packs link from the menu take you to where you’d get into the queue if this wasn’t all just a made up scame?

1 Like

This is how I always get to the pack menu. The packs button is a lie.

One you are are on the pack page, just spam F5 and it will change from ‘PACK NOT AVAILABLE’ to something like '‘JOIN DROP’. But then a new page will open up in your browser. At that point just don’t close that page, no matter what you do. You’ll get a place in line and when it hits 0 the page will automatically refresh and take you back to a different version of the pack page, which will then let you buy the pack. From there, you click buy button again and then you go to checkout, and can pay with dapper balance, credit card, or crypto (i havent fucked around with the crypto option, i dont recommend it)