Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I got an email an hour before the last cool cats drop, send me a fucking push notifications bros I don’t look at my email that often

someone just dumped a steph at 300 jeez

was nice seeing my account go down 40-50% today btw so that’s what it would’ve been like if I held GME

Still cannot log in after restarting. TILT

Cool cats have dropped 30% today, think they absolutely crater just before and after the challenge.

The flair already exists.

1 Like

Just bought 4 more Kawhis. Market go up now thanks.

2 Likes

Nice test run to see what a 50k pack drop will do to prices.

1 Like

last time cool cats challenge ended they dropped 50% right after, then rebounded 25% a few days later.

So basically they announce new packs, everyone rushes to the page that lists them now as sold out and hammers the buy button hoping to get one?

1 Like

I think it will be about the same. I also think a lot of people are holding multiples and I’m not sure if that’s to multi account or they’re just dumb.

you get in a waitlist and hope to have a low enough number to buy one

but you may be on the wrong page

You are on wrong page if it says sold out.

How do you get on the wait list?

Sorry for all the questions. Appreciate the help.

For every pack drop since this blew up there has been a wait list. You join the wait list then when you get to the front of the line it redirects you to a page to buy the pack.

On the pack page there will be a “join drop” button when the waitlist is open.

Instead of buy button, the button takes you into a waiting room. When the time of the drop begins, everyone in the waiting room gets assigned a random number and that’ll be their place in line for buying the pack

Just complete disrespect that I was able to scoop up 4 low serial Kawhi’s when the market opened. Only like 5 Kawhi’s in the book at sub $240 and 4 of them were low serial so I bought every one of them.

Now hopefully some other Kawhi degens show up because I’m tapped at this point

3 Likes

hover (not click on) over ‘packs’ on the top bar, you’ll see ‘featured pack’ pop up in the middle, click that.

it says ‘pack not available’. that’s the page you want to be refreshing.

Thanks. Should I be lucky enough to score one I can add credit card info at that point. I didn’t see anywhere to add it ahead of time when browsing around this morning.

Like everyone I can’t login at all right now.

I dozed off on the couch, woke up to see PACKZ, cursed my luck for missing the opportunity, then saw loltopshot and laughed.

2 Likes

The Dapper page accepts CC and crypto. You can’t withdraw in CDN yet, so you need a crypto wallet or a USD acct when you get to that stage (it will take a while to verify your ID)