Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

When the name on the new play is the same as the 15k moment for some athletes, do we know if it will be a different highlight or the same highlight on a separate minting?

The ‘PlayID’ is different, but not sure if that matters or not

Another point is that I only meant things that are obviously +EV. Since turbulence has a lot of information chaos baked in, it shouldn’t be as easy for anyone to identify merely good let alone thin value when everything gets flipped on its head. So what I meant is like cards that most people will realize are snap buys within 3 seconds, the bots in their simplicity will be gunning for exactly those moments and crush them. Cheap MVP-caliber players, low serials, rookies, etc. that everyone can identify as a snap buy I’m going to assume get crushed by bots. Nuanced plays will be more difficult to figure out in real time and is where smart humans can still win.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/nba_topshot/status/1363926534235414531

2 Likes

I thought all stars reserved are announced today but it’s only tomorrow. That could very well be 25 years from now.

The two off chance for a spot are vuc and conley i think. I wonder if it will cause a spike in price

What we really need is a some sort of index to gauge how quickly cards are gaining value, like labron index or similar. this could help to identify underperformers or overperformers. For example the crypto charts that show Ethereum vs Bitcoin as a ratio, so you can see whether your Ethereum went up relative to Bitcoin, or went down relative to Bitcoin. Helps filter out the overall market behavior. For example you might have had 10 cards go up 2x but if labron did a 3x you were better off holding labron. So on the graph of your 10cards they’d have lost 33% of their value (i dont think that math is right but you get the idea)

Or instead of Labron specifically, it’s just like an index of cards that aren’t affected by promotions/challenges, like the one that was previously listed ITT. Sorta like comparing an individual stonk to the S&P500.

OTM has an index of 50 cards that they say represents the market but idk what they are

https://twitter.com/OwnTheMomentNFT/status/1363914134602006528

1 Like

Life is so funny. These dfs nerds started a podcast because nfl is in off-season and now they got nba players on

https://twitter.com/dami0nlee/status/1363897228633513991?s=21

2 Likes

I don’t know how much time I want to sink into languages I don’t know, but I need Go + go-flow-sdk + Cadence to get Eric Ren’s thing off the ground?

1 Like

Is there a purchase limit when packs drop?

I kinda attempted to do a mini version of this with my index of 5 7500 LE moments (Zion, Ja, Herro, Trae, and Giannis). But not sure what the best way to do this would be.

Fwiw, Thursday morning this was $525 and is now $2,950.

You can try and get back in line but I doubt that will happen now.

1, and you won’t get that either.

robin lopez #247 is getting sniped for over 100 dollars. what a world

Yes!!! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

5 Likes

vegasfinds unloading some more

1 Like

Just flipped a 3 digit Ayton for a $40 profit, going to keep trying to make small gains like this for now and sit on my Zion 7500 I guess. Wish I had a few other big money cards but I’m dumb and sold them all last week.

I’d like to let you in on a little secret.

1 Like

Khris Middleton Jump Shot #39 / 15000 LE
Base Set (Series 2) Common

Purchased in 42s by Mooon

Est. Value: $430.00

List Price: $73.00

1 Like

lets see what u got bots

Giannis Antetokounmpo Dunk #13 / 297 LE
MVP Moves (Series 1) Rare

Listed 27s ago by louiefxckalot

Est. Value: $33,297.00