Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Did anybody bink the thing with Shaq betting Barkley straight up, without odds, on Inside the NBA that Tampa was going to beat the Chiefs? I’d pay 3.50 for that if it exists.

1 Like

Mrs imjosh is now signed up so hopefully the imjosh household can score double packs tomorrow. Couples who degen together stay together!

3 Likes

What’s our time today?

2 pm for us midwest folk

1 Like

Just make sure you keep accounts completely separate. People on discord claim they have gotten accounts blocked for similar and admins have been clamping down on multi-accounts.

I would definitely use a cc in her name and also not log into accounts from same computer. Probably wouldn’t even gift cards between accounts.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to have a mod/admin start a distribution list for packs? I.e. if someone used something like @TSPacks then everyone subscribed to the list would get a notification? Might help as it seems they are doing very short notification for some pack drops.

@admin

2 Likes

I still cant believe this is real life. And this bullshit with 10x again when Chamath and/or Elon and/or Cubes starts pumping it.

2 Likes

We’re less than an hour away. I’m nervous and just waiting to see how I’m going to get screwed today!

1 Like
What is most likely with today’s drop
  • Everything goes smoothly
  • Some people get early access and buy a ton of packs while most people strike out
  • Get to the front of the line and can’t purchase packs
  • Goofyballer hacks the site and purchases all 50k packs

0 voters

Phase 1: Buy $9 pack
Phase 2: Sell cards, end up with $14.25 in Dapper account
Phase 3: Buy Cool Cats pack with Dapper balance (shit, I’ll need to tack on tax)
Phase 4: ?
Phase 5: Profit!

I believe the pack is only $14 if purchased with dapper balance. Can’t remember with 100% certainty.

2 Likes

OOHHH SHIT!

Yes - no tax when using Dapper.

I don’t think there is tax for CC either - i think it’s just a cc processing fee.

1 Like

They don’t state it but I think it is sales tax, because it’s exactly what sales tax is for me locally.

Waiting room is supposed to be open at 11:55 PST and drop at 12 PST.

2 Likes

And in a promising sign for a smooth drop - market place is down for maintenance.

2 Likes

have fun waiting 3 hours guys

2 Likes

Think there is any value in keeping unopened packs ? as I have 2 commons unopened and going to try for 1 of these to.

Maybe commons, I’d say no on this one since there is a challenge, and the value of the CC card will drop after the challenge is over.

site dead

1 Like