Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

2 pm for us midwest folk

1 Like

Just make sure you keep accounts completely separate. People on discord claim they have gotten accounts blocked for similar and admins have been clamping down on multi-accounts.

I would definitely use a cc in her name and also not log into accounts from same computer. Probably wouldn’t even gift cards between accounts.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to have a mod/admin start a distribution list for packs? I.e. if someone used something like @TSPacks then everyone subscribed to the list would get a notification? Might help as it seems they are doing very short notification for some pack drops.

@admin

2 Likes

I still cant believe this is real life. And this bullshit with 10x again when Chamath and/or Elon and/or Cubes starts pumping it.

2 Likes

We’re less than an hour away. I’m nervous and just waiting to see how I’m going to get screwed today!

1 Like
What is most likely with today’s drop
  • Everything goes smoothly
  • Some people get early access and buy a ton of packs while most people strike out
  • Get to the front of the line and can’t purchase packs
  • Goofyballer hacks the site and purchases all 50k packs

0 voters

Phase 1: Buy $9 pack
Phase 2: Sell cards, end up with $14.25 in Dapper account
Phase 3: Buy Cool Cats pack with Dapper balance (shit, I’ll need to tack on tax)
Phase 4: ?
Phase 5: Profit!

I believe the pack is only $14 if purchased with dapper balance. Can’t remember with 100% certainty.

2 Likes

OOHHH SHIT!

Yes - no tax when using Dapper.

I don’t think there is tax for CC either - i think it’s just a cc processing fee.

1 Like

They don’t state it but I think it is sales tax, because it’s exactly what sales tax is for me locally.

Waiting room is supposed to be open at 11:55 PST and drop at 12 PST.

2 Likes

And in a promising sign for a smooth drop - market place is down for maintenance.

2 Likes

have fun waiting 3 hours guys

2 Likes

Think there is any value in keeping unopened packs ? as I have 2 commons unopened and going to try for 1 of these to.

Maybe commons, I’d say no on this one since there is a challenge, and the value of the CC card will drop after the challenge is over.

site dead

1 Like

Dapper logged me out and won’t let me log back in.

Me, too.

Who could have guessed it!