Suzzerwalrus interest thread

Sunday, yikes. I’ll see what I can do.

Looks like this is going to be epic. Didn’t do a firm count but about 35.0 entries?

Yeah 200 and under are nothing at work. Need those Sennheisers!

1 Like

@suzzer99 so for the Good song by a band/artist that kinda sucks and Departure from a band/artist’s normal style we should be aiming for artists you are very familiar with already?

Dammit. Can’t let me troll the guy in peace?!

After reading through the thread this is going to be far better than I expected. The butthurt is going to be…anthemic?

3 Likes

Monty Pythonic

1 Like

Eurythmic

1 Like

I’ve been stuck doing family biz all weekend. Will submit tomorrow if acceptable

I think so. I think Suzzer has said he’s away until he gets told the entries await, so I was planning on saying tomorrow that anyone who hadn’t submitted but still wanted to could probably have an day or two. (Though only an extra day or two.)

I mean, what’s Suzzer going to actually say about it? Nothing!

1 Like

If you can guarantee this, then I wont furiously rush to finish my half-done entry tonight.

As I said, I believe it to be up to us to signal to Suzzer that the entries are done (via a text to him from micro). If that’s true then it seems guaranteed, and in general I think of Suzzer as a reasonable sort of chap who’d give a day or two to anyone genuinely wanting to participate.

If anyone thinks I’m out of line then please say so.

1 Like

I’m probably not going to get an entry done. I mean I’ll give it a shot if I get time, but don’t wait on me.

1 Like

Suzzer approves the Monday (end of day) deadline.

2 Likes

OK, thanks to micro for making it 110% OFFICIAL.

I’ll advertise it once to everyone concerned - deadline is now today, Monday the 19th of July. Practically speaking I’ll process entries tomorrow morning for me, around Midnight PST.

@Yuv
@CanadaMatt3004
@microbet
@ChrisV
@Swankywilder
@Clovis8

1 Like

Sorry guys with the new job this has taken a backseat. Have fun.

1 Like

I will get mine in today but I will probably use my Howland Island citizenship

2 Likes

I got mine in. I can’t imagine anyone beating me in any of the categories.

I probably won’t get to these until Friday so if anyone gets them in by then it will be fine.

I realized my entries all conform to a theme this time.

I think Suzzer’s categories kinda directs all entries into the dairy realm. It’s a fun change though from the usual trying to find albanian noise rock bands but not the popular one.