Stonks & Bonds. lol fundamentals, sir this is a Taco Bell

Hope they didn’t start buying the shares back at the peak

MSFT has outperformed the S&P500 since the peak of the tech bubble

Which one

When people say NASDAQ is at an all-time high, how often is that number they’re using inflation-adjusted? 0%? 100%?

It’s not, but also the indices don’t include dividends either which probably outpaces inflation on the s&p 500, dow, but probably not the nasdaq off the top of my head.

1 Like

Chart of the day.

It’s beautiful!!

1 Like

Counterpoint: still has a $3.6B market cap

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t think he would be able to cash out much without sending the stock price to under 1$.

The only buyers at this point are shorts covering and taking profit.

Honestly I think it’s plausible that people are buying it to pick up the sweet 25% lending rate (assuming your broker passes that through to you.)

Not financial advice!

1 Like

Wheeeeeeee look how high I’m jumping from

In keeping with tradition, senior management will fight it out in the parking lot to anoint a successor.

3 Likes

giphy

I will never understand days like today. What happened at 10:45am?

Stonks

3 Likes

Rydell High’s “Most Likely to be Fun at Parties” Jamie Lannister Dimon has more words to say

Well the stonks market has basically gone straight up since 1994, with a few minor hiccups. Whereas if you look at the 30 year period before that, it kind of sucked.

I guess it quadrupled from 1964 to 1994. But it non-upled (9x) since then.

So it would seem really normal to have a gigantic pullback that lasts a decade or two following this multi-generational bull run.

Of course at the first minor setback, this country will go full fascism.

So we’re gonna ditch the internet?

he’s been saying that once a month for the past 10 years

heres the exact same article from 2023

and another one from 2022

1 Like