Stonks & Bonds. lol fundamentals, sir this is a Taco Bell

Cash is better for buying drugs on the street. Crypto is better for buying plutonium from some shadowy cabal on the other side of the world.

Kind of hard for international ransomware hackers to demand cash payment

On r/Conservative, they wanted this crash to happen so badly

1 Like

someone should start trolling them about how this bounce is due to Walz being chosen as the future VP

2 Likes

I would love a Matt Levine deep dive into what happened to all the debt that financed the Twitter bid.

Since it appears the recession is over, I put my buy order in today.

Even if it goes back down in the short term, I think my time horizon is long enough that I’ll be fine.

And I feel like I got a sweet discount!

Cue doom switch incoming…

Warner Bros. Discovery shares have fallen about 70% since April 8, 2022, the day the merger closed. His tenure has been defined by implementing thousands of layoffs, cutting movies and TV series for tax efficiencies, killing off CNN+ a month after its launch, hiring and firing CNN CEO Chris Licht, getting heckled at Boston University’s commencement by students chanting “pay your writers” during last year’s writers’ strike, and suing the NBA after the league chose not to renew media rights with his company following nearly 40 years in business together.

Making matters worse for him, Zaslav has long been one of the highest paid CEOs in the country. His 2023 compensation rose 26.5% to almost $50 million. Zaslav’s bonus is tied to increasing free cash flow and reducing debt, a mandate driven by John Malone, the media mogul and influential board member who has championed Zaslav, first at Discovery and now at Warner Bros. Discovery, which has a market capitalization of about $17 billion and $37.8 billion in debt.

https://x.com/JustinWolfers/status/1822004219081028079?t=PzeaNxR4do2T4UmKMqJ7VQ&s=19

2 Likes

RIP Kamala crash (August 2024 - August 2024)

1 Like

How dare you make jokes when my portfolio is still 2.5% off its all time high! TRUMP 2024!

3 Likes

12 Likes

If you had a $1000 in the market and lost 0.04% every week, you’d only have $981 after 1 year! and only $812 after 10 years!

lol INTC lmao RILY

Suspended dividend

1 Like

Fired Starbucks guy was a 19 year McKinsey vet lololol any board that hires one of those fucking gasbag asshole pieces of shit should be sued into oblivion

1 Like

Isn’t the GOOGL CEO from that ilk too?

Way less than 19 yrs, IIRC.

I just heard it mentioned in passing on the “Better Offline” podcast that he was a McKinsey bot, as a slur, as that guy hates big tech. I don’t know anything else about him, though. (He blames the broken tech industry in large part on McKinsey)

Rick Santelli losing his SHIT over the good economic news, as usual

Well good thing we didn’t. I guess it’s just going straight to $50. Surely a company with no revenue, tons of future funding needs, and a concept that’s not fully proven should be worth $10 billion.

1 Like