Stonks & Bonds. lol fundamentals, sir this is a Taco Bell

But how much did they lose?

2 Likes

Not sure I understand the question but I will offer this.

It has pulled back the last two days.

Amatuer technical analysis:

it pulled back to the 200 period moving average on the 1 hour chart where it held support and got a small bounce.

On the daily chart it made a bearish engulfing candle on Thursday and had some follow through on Friday. Down about 6% between Thursday and Friday or around 190 billion in market cap.

Is the top in?. No idea. if it breaks that 200 period moving average on the 1 hour chart it could correct significantly over the coming weeks. If it holds it might find new highs.

They don’t feel like terrible points but that fact that he’s using nominal values to make some of his point (e.g. comparing now to 2011) gives me pause… those numbers are not really relevant.

People keep bringing this up, but in theory this should lower future returns not increase them.

It was a meme response harkening back to the old site and how many of us have the shared experience of making money playing poker but being doubted by outsiders who use the phrase “But how much did you lose?”

3 Likes

These are crazy valuations for very large companies that can grow sales and earnings nowhere near as rapidly as they did over the past one and two decades.

Kind of an interesting thing to say when NVDA’s earnings have increased by 20% or more in each of the last four quarters.

1 Like

But the stock 4x during that time so seems it’s getting harder for their revenues to catch up to justifying valuation not easier?

Any TA nerds who can tell me what we call this horrifying creature forming on SMCI’s 1D chart?

It kind of reminds me of a balrog eta or maybe a Nazgûl

(Eta til that the word Nazgûl is in Apple’s dictionary. Meanwhile they still hit me with “ducking” five times a day)

I may have started the crash by buying some NVDA last Thursday.

Sorry everyone.

2 Likes

Now you should buy much more. To average down or something. Dick

Just a casual $200b loss in market cap

2 Likes

I sold two csp’s last week on NVDL and long story short I now own 200 shares of NVDL

1 Like

Man are my TSLA puts looking bad at this moment. F this reality. Human brains are hard wired to reward narcissists. Why do I bet against them?

1 Like

I have 80$ puts. pretty much screwed. Don’t expire until Jan 25 so maybe there is a chance. Don’t see how a Trump presidency could possibly be good for Electric vehicle stocks.

I have September 140 and March 120. Getting harder to see the September ones paying off but there’s still time

1 Like

Prices decreased in June. Futures erect.

Edit: and now crashing.

1 Like

Why are we not stonking?

https://x.com/VisionaryVoid/status/1811254977798852792