Sports LC Thread

Fuck you

2 Likes

4b6faf636171223438b5778a9edf944f

3 Likes

Don’t believe for a second that this is actually Mets.

the letter B for that screen name is sus

1 Like

LOL Tennessee football. Bet the next coach will finally turn it around.

It’s the thought that counts.

Definitely

Doesn’t really seem like a good fit for Fisher.

College teams can’t go 7-9.

1 Like

I mean I can’t imagine anyone wanting to get within 500 miles of that dumpster fire of a program on the one hand so it seems like Fisher would be a godsend big name hire at a time when they desperately need one. Otoh they just binked Danny White from UCF so I guess they have hope? And with Fisher they’re just replacing one scumbag with another. I told my UT fan buddy they’d regret hiring Pruitt, he was and remains a pos going back to his days at FSU and I was glad when they hired him away from Bama.

https://twitter.com/ruthbrooksbank/status/1360488130193862658

This is somehow an article from today and not a quarter century ago.

Usain Bolt’s 100m in the 08 Olympics is the greatest sporting performance of all time and will never be beat.

That’s not even Usain Bolt’s greatest sporting performance.

2 Likes

You don’t know anything about track

1 Like

Rofl he picks like not even a top 100 fighter

Track is the sport. Every other sport comes from track.

1 Like

I can remember when the greatest snorting achievement was Darryl Strawberry.

3 Likes

Ignorance is bliss

My favorite boxing match of all time. Corrales v Castillo 1. RIP Corrales

Anyone who hasn’t seen this, grab a beer and enjoy. A lot of action. A lot of heart.

3 Likes

The early 2000s were an absolutely golden age of boxing - just not at the heavyweight level. The Marco Antonio Barrera / Erik Morales fights were out of this world as well. And just so many highly entertaining skilled boxers around 2000-2005: Roy Jones, Bernard Hopkins, Oscar DLH, Felix Trinidad, plus some brawler types like Erik Morales and Kostya Tszyu and lol Arturo Gatti that would just mix it up and make for awesome battles. The heavyweight division was a bit boring though IMO, so I think that era didn’t capture the general sports fan’s attention.

1 Like