Sports LC Thread

And Bobby scored another ~ 300 goals in the WHA. (I don’t think they include these in his NHL totals but I’m not 100 percent sure.)

Edit: Looks like the WHA goals are not included in his NHL career totals. If you include those Bobby would be #1 and Brett #4 in career goals.

1 Like

Correct answer for hockey fathers and sons if we’re combining them is Wayne and Ty Gretzky. Ty Gretzky played zero games in the NHL. It’s still correct.

1 Like

How do the Howes compare to the Hulls as father/son duos?

Hockey has a ton of great family combos. The Sutters weren’t HOFers but all SIX brothers made the NHL!

1 Like

What’s the difference between Gordie and Bobby?

19 breaks in the Thiem/Shortman match. Is that a lot?

6-0 6-2 7-5 Rafa the GOAT nice bagel for Novaxx

Wtf no Le Batard Show today???

ESPN laid off over 500 people on Friday. Fat Chris was one of them is prolly the reason.

Omg he actually was this is bullshit

Hi all, shot in the dark here. A student of mine is looking for player level data for the South Korean national football team in international matches since 2002. Though this would be easily compiled somewhere (for free), but I haven’t found it yet. Any ideas?

Dan hired Chris back as his personal assistant. I don’t know if this is going to be allowed but they’re gonna try.

Nice, Allyson’s old gig.

Reading about it now.

He hired him back with a raise of his salary. Dan is such a legitimately great guy.

1 Like

LOL NASCARS

1 Like
1 Like

Toaster strudels are so good

Is there a pic of the strudel?

thanks. That’s somehow worse than I imagined. What an idiot.

2 Likes