Thought I had a good one for eyebooger. I was absolutely convinced they are Canadian, only to find out now they are from California and I don’t expect them to secede in time. Back to the drawing board.

1 Like

Do you mean new as in new to you or as in recent?

1 Like

new to me.

1 Like

I’m really disappointed that LM dropped out. I had a great pick for video game soundtrack.

That Cambodian death metal band is always an option.

1 Like

Submitted

A few of these categories were really rough because they were so damn vague.

1 Like

It just means you are on the right track

1 Like

I was going Ms. PacMan, that was all I knew

My submissions are in. A couple of categories I am still unsure about and wished I had more time to decide.

1 Like

I took this to mean I can finish up tomorrow (Sunday 'Murica time)? I’m almost done but out of gas atm.

Yeah, no one objected so I’ll impose no penalties.

2 Likes

Still missing one for pyat. Make sure anyone who hasn’t submitted to submit his category to me.

2 Likes

ill be there shortly (eta: sent pyat’s to pauwl, main submission is imminent)

1 Like

Still deciding on one, and torn on another. There is one singularly evil category that deserves to be trolled with this.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Rivaldo

1 Like

Thanks for the extra day, I’ll cop to still needing an extra 3 hours. Please make my punishment no worse than looking for songs without an electric guitar.

1 Like

Entries are sent out. Enjoy.

I’ll stick the reveal thread up tomorrow, probably. Unless Pauwl has done his by then.

4 Likes

Damn, I like every song submitted. This is going to be impossible. We judge in turn, right?

4 Likes

Gotta say that I only heard of 1 of 10 of my submissions beforehand.

Very surprised

4 Likes