Free for all, though we should pick a day a short while in advance to avoid clashes.

3 Likes

Haven’t listened to any songs yet (already quite familiar with 2 of them).

As expected, got a lot of Canada, but it looks like 5 continents are represented.

3 Likes

My first batch of Walrus songs!

My reveal probably wouldn’t be until June 19 or later, I am not going to be around much this weekend.

4 Likes

Nice. I’m looking forward to digging into these.

4 Likes

Shit I like all my songs, this is going to be difficult. I have a good variety too, which is what I hoped for

5 Likes

Good-fucking-golly I am so proud of all of you I really like all of these songs and I am happy with myself for making this category and I also hate myself because how am I going to judge this oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no walrus is pain such sweet blubbery whiskery pain with flippers plz help me

6 Likes

I am feeling generous and will therefore offer to help you out by proof-reading your final rankings and make necessary corrections.

3 Likes

Those are hard to come by.

2 Likes

Alright these expert-mode songs are pretty good. Some of you are sickos.

2 Likes

Got a pretty good batch as well, bottom 3 is going to be tough to figure out.

1 Like

After one listen, I’ve got a last place locked up and a probable second to last. After that it’s going to be tough.

2 Likes

2 full listens now. 8 solid entries, 1 that is fine but not really my thing, and 1 WTF were you thinking.

I’m not sure how I’m going to craft a podium and mid-table out of this. I may have to consult drunkbooger for this.

4 Likes

Yeah I am going to do a couple clean passes and then a scotch pass. Too bad I’m out of gummies :frowning_face: bc I think some of these songs would work with that

3 Likes

Said this before, but I like all the songs. I’ve never done this…listening to them all multiple times…but I’ve listened to them all at least twice and am maybe starting to think I know the winner and that’s it.

2 Likes

I’m getting 3 new favorite bands outta this shindig

4 Likes

I have one song that I have absolutely no idea what to do with. It slaps…but…

Slaps?

Exactly.

SLAP

2 Likes

A couple of the picks I received are nearly impossible to hear due to technical issues. I have to hold the laptop up to my ear to make sense of the lyrics and even then I’m having trouble.