Should the throttle be removed from COVID thread?

If that can’t work the thread should be locked or those who can’t manage the transition eat a ban.

We are allegedly adults here. Not requiring people to act like actual adults is a huge leak.

Letting them get away with childish behavior because is a horrible plan.

If the people who use that thread don’t learn a lesson from a week throttle I don’t know why they shouldn’t be banned. I wouldn’t want people with such little self control contributing here.

What are we doing here?

1 Like

I was on Team #Don’tCare but now that N888 tha\’ Gr888 is putting up World Cup odds I think it should be game on, or at least knocked down to a few hours between posts.

1 Like

14 hours sitting on watching no one notice the most obvious error is KILLING ME

This should be deleted. If the thread is throttled we should not continue the discussion here.

3 Likes

Yes. It was documented in the post I made announcing it.

really upset about this throttle preventing me from going full-bore NOTICE ME SENPAI now that nate is back in the thread

1 Like

@MrWookie How is there still a throttle given the results of this poll?

2 Likes

This poll doesn’t follow the official Unstuck practice of RFCs and a bunch of waiting and other dumb beaurocracy, ldo. Just consider yourself lucky the thread is still open and our benevolent overlords permit the hoi polloi to post in it.

3 Likes

@moderators its getting conspicuous that the COVID thread is still trottled in light of this poll. I’m starting to lean more and more on the side of those questioning @MrWookie.

Are we community modded or not?

4 Likes

I can’t see the throttle. Can someone please report if it’s still there for a non-mod/admin?

It’s gone. Pretty sure it was gone before Marty’s post.

2 Likes

I just made 3 posts in 1 min. It’s gone.

1 Like

1 Like

I actually think Wookie should leave now, too, but only so I can laugh when crybabies are still crybaby-ing when he’s gone.

hint: wookie ain’t the problem

4 Likes