My orders came straight from the top:

1 Like

images (1)

2 Likes

Who wants to bet lab origin at 1:1?

https://twitter.com/trvrb/status/1400237538627833856?s=21

2 Likes

Is this parody?

The people responsible for uncovering this evidence are not journalists or spies or scientists. They are a group of amateur sleuths, with few resources except curiosity and a willingness to spend days combing the internet for clues. Throughout the pandemic, about two dozen or so correspondents, many anonymous, working independently from many different countries, have uncovered obscure documents, pieced together the information, and explained it all in long threads on Twitter—in a kind of open-source, collective brainstorming session that was part forensic science, part citizen journalism, and entirely new. They call themselves DRASTIC, for Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19.

5 Likes

Can’t believe they interviewed The Seeker but our boy The Ethical Skeptic didn’t get a mention! Lots of competition for twitter cranks these days.

https://twitter.com/lymanstoneky/status/1400284914105339907?s=21

Really long article, mostly about the government’s investigations/analyses. Lots of original stuff, but hard to interpret (many attributions to ‘former State Department official’):

2 Likes

What’s your thesis, and why should anyone give a shit about the words of a lying liar who lies all the time?

I dont have a theory, but the Biden ordered an investigation now that there are credible sources that it came from a lab. There were likely credible sources 14 months ago to but since Trump and Pompeo suggested there was credible intel it was, it got shot down

Please be kidding.

1 Like

I enjoyed the contrast between Vanity Fair describing the lab-leak theory as being “off limits” and then the President of the US putting out the most extreme version of the CHINA VIRUS nonsense.

1 Like

A Group Called DRASTIC

Gilles Demaneuf is a data scientist with the Bank of New Zealand in Auckland. He was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome ten years ago, and believes it gives him a professional advantage. “I’m very good at finding patterns in data, when other people see nothing,” he says.

ONION

2 Likes

I suppose this was always the logical conclusion of this forum once we started citing National Review and Race theory scientists, and once we started attacking the people attacking the racists instead of attacking the racists. Good job everyone.