Should the c word thread be locked and this debate no longer allowed?

Do you want the c-word thread locked and this debate ended for good
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

@moderators please lock this thread so it can only voted. I am doing what the forum community rules state and posting a poll. I don’t want this to be another place for the fight to spread.

I tried locking it and then I couldn’t vote. Dunno if there’s a way around that.

I could vote when it was locked. Maybe just a moderator thing? Also this pole is configured weirdly, it’s private? Lol, voted yes and no at the same time. This is a pole fail.

Ok everyone please respect that this is not a thread for discussion. Keep the fight to the c word thread until the results of this poll are decided.

Thanks.

:shrug: I’m going to lock again. Maybe someone else try and report via PM? If I’m not around try another …shoot, now there’s more to discuss…I’ll unlock.

I don’t know how to fix it. Damn.

Also can’t see the results?

WP OP, WP.

Looks like the results are going to be clear enough that it doesn’t matter whether the poll is multiple choice or not.

And I guess, to all please don’t fight or post in this thread other than about the poll function itself.

Should Clovis be allowed to make poles?

0 voters

6 Likes

Legit lold

Perma

Making polls is hard. Not kidding. Multiple choice or not is obviously just a single click, but I think all polls on controversial subjects have had some kind of problem.

Yes. The thread is moot and settled by the referendum on the filter. The thread had just devolved into a gimmick discussion. If you want to talk about gimmicks, feel free to start a new thread.