SenorKeed's Fall Weight Loss Challenge

I think reasonable goals are 32"-33" waist, 42" chest, maybe an inch off the neck. Leaner, stronger, less fat. 2019 Sascha Baron Cohen vs 2002 Borat.

1 Like

Straight potatoes from January 19 to March 15 with moderate cardio will get you down to 230 easy. Get paid homey.

Lol, I may go a little more extreme than is my natural inclination, but I think 2 months of potatoes and exercise could make my hair or teeth fall out or something. I may make one of two meals a day a smoothie.

Sardines are underrated IMO. I get made fun of for eating cat food but dude, for $0.99 you get a filling amount of wild-caught fish, already cooked for you, and it even tastes good!

1 Like

Next time I’m in the store I may get a can of boneless/skinless. The bones and skin made the whole thing pretty unpleasant when I tried it recently. @JohnnyTruant and @eeAWW, do you get them in oil or water?

Water for me. You can also find sardines in marinara sauce.

Personally I enjoy the bones. Somehow they’re easy to chew and nothing like other fishbones. Extra calcium & whatnot too.

I might have to try sardines again. Last time I tried I thought they were revolting, but that had to be 30 + years ago and I eat lots of stuff now that I wouldn’t eat then.

1 Like

1 Like

They can win every confrontation by breathing their fish breath into the faces of their bullies

1 Like

Like Dirk Diggler before me, I see his biography in big, bright lights.

Going Against the Grain: A Potato Diet Foretold

3 Likes

Has “spud stud” already been used ITT?

Significantly weaker than when I last lifted in November. Guess I lost some muscle mass.

Yes.

I’m at like 188. It’s been particularly bad this last few weeks as I’ve been filling in as a shift supervisor, which has meant working a week of midnight to eight shifts and then a week of 4-12s. I’m back on days now, hopefully for the forseable future and this morning I just stepped on a scale for the first time in like a month. I’m going to start a diet today.

1 Like

2 Likes

Demand took a big hit when Keed stopped his diet.

1 Like

:grimacing:

lockdown and working rotating shifts every other month has been terrible for dieting. Actually starting new potato diet tomorrow. I tried to sucker my coworkers into a head to head diet challenge, told them I’d spot them 20 pounds. They passed.

I’m afraid to get on a scale, as I went like 8 weeks with no workouts at the start of lockdown. (Was down to about 288.) I finally got some dumbbells and have been doing 1 hr every other day for the last 2.5 months or so. I’m reasonably strong and feeling good but I need to get back into some serious cardio.

My goal weight is still 245 (6’2", big chest), but I won’t hit it by the end of the year if I don’t get back into cardio. Plan now is 2 miles of walking on off days from lifting, which should be good if I stick to it and don’t pay too many visits to the good Mexican place with an outside order window.

39 posts were split to a new topic: Unstuck Summer Weight Loss Challenge

dont you want to try something more sustainable?