Sabo was improperly permabanned. This should be reversed

It’s well established that it is acceptable to create a dummy account here for the sole purpose of contacting a mod on the site.

Sabo wants to return. And has since the time he was banned.

There are no rules about bans, so why not?

It’s more that Sabo’s 100% a troll and the community voted to keep him banned previously, so I’d be a double dumbass for reversing the permban.

I was also hoping this would be mentioned earlier in the thread to avoid this looking like bringing up old grudges, although it pretty obviously is exactly that since we’re essentially discussing a decision made by MrWookie 6 months ago.

oh cool so we got a nice little pm thread going again don’t we with sabo in it. Nothing could go wrong right?

Then we should get a statement from sabo regarding their desire to return and put it to a community vote.

I’ll start by stating I’m personally against it as sabo is one of the most obvious trolls I’ve ever encountered on an Internet forum, and serves zero purpose other than to damage this community, but I am only one vote and one opinion.

5 Likes

Not being able to access pms is not a good reason to reverse a ban.

1 Like

How the fuck can it be discussed without pointing out what actually happened 6 months ago, and why it was wrong?

It seems to me that Sabo knows how to get in touch with at least one mod just fine.

3 Likes

I disagree, for all the reasons previously posted. The ban never should have happened. His account should be unbanned, and then if somebody cares enough to have him perma banned, it should go through the proper process. That seems to me the fairly obvious and fair path.

1 Like

Come on, you say this about everyone who pokes fun at you.

He lifted your avatar as a joke, that’s all.

As sabo’s ban was in breach of forum rules the vote, if there has to be one (which I don’t agree with) should be a re-vote on whether he should be banned, not unbanned.

1 Like

Ok mister “I’ve never participated in PM threads” lol. How is that effort with cuse going?

Because it’s a weekend and weekends are for stirring up drama online.

2 Likes

If Sabo really wants stuff in his PMs or something, then he should be unbanned for a few days to let him access it. Then banned again of course.

No one is threatened by you victor. You’re the Pomeranian of Posters friend. If you want to try to get someone banned via vote, you’re within your rights to do so.

2 Likes

Going back to what ctyri said, this is really the issue and key difference between liberals and leftists in this forum.

Liberals like leftism, consider themselves squarely on the left, support leftist policies and politicians, and want leftism to succeed.

Leftists hate us with a neverending passion of a thousand suns and generally just compare us to 2p2 and cops.

1 Like

What are you even doing here? Why do you want to be here when you hate most people here and everything about this place?

4 Likes

The really great part is when leftists accuse us of siding with conservatives against them when it’s always been 100% clear that we’re the #1 shared common enemy.

Ofc not. Nearly every post of yours is some empty threat.

I didn’t realize that this forum had the highest percentage of victims on the internet. Pretty wild stuff.

7 Likes

Which liberals on this forum don’t support leftism and leftist policies?