Rooting for Bubba Wallace & His Black Lives Matter #43 Car in NASCAR Race at Martinsville

Wedge or tire pressure or some combo of both.

Bubba’s car is shyte at the start of a run, he’s toast.

Martinsville still the GOAT track. Great stuff up front.

1 Like

The GOAT track in my opion was always North Wilkesboro. But then Martinsville followed by Bristol.

1 Like

This is grate racing actually entertaining watchable racing. Reminds me why I liked it. The big tracks are good for mega wrecks but this shows off the drivers’ skills

Yeah I stopped watching after every new track was a 1.5 mile cookie cutter snoozefest which replaced great tracks like N. Wilkesboro.

3 Likes

Don’t really know that track or The Rock. Sucks they got rid of so many great tracks.

He was strong earlier. Hoping they get a caution here soon and he gets a good adjustment made to dial it back in. Either that or we’re going to need a gambling event. He could stop early and gamble that it stays green, giving himself like 40 extra laps on fresh tires. Pretty unlikely it stays green the whole way, though.

Alternatively he could put the leaders in the wall when he’s about to get lapped. :man_shrugging:

Richmond was a good one, too. I liked short track night races when I used to watch.

1 Like

There’s the caution… Big stop here for the 43.

They also killed the Richmond races?

Richmond’s still on the schedule.

1 Like

In 12th, out 14th. Slid to 15th now. Hopefully they got him dialed in… He got stock on the outside 3 wide, back to 17th now.

Looks like someone got into his left rear.

Since when does Jimmie not drive for Lowe’s? Man I’m so far behind

They were three wide for a bit.

I also don’t mind watching them race without a crowd.

Ok I’m watching. I don’t get it. Looks my stupid little race car track I have in the basement.

How fast are they going? Give me Indy.

There’s a thread for this sweat, but the average speed is like 87-89mph, the top speed is probably around 125 or so I’m guessing. And not much sweating going on, after a strong start our guy had some bad luck on a pit stop with some broken equipment.

You can’t tell how fast they’re going until dash cam but when they show it you can see they movin

1 Like

Bubba roaring toward the top 10, he’s gotta track down Jimmie Johnson with 11 to go to get a top 10.

1 Like

Damn, almost got Johnson for the top 10 but he held him off. Still a strong run for him, and the significance of what he accomplished this week went way beyond his finish.

2 Likes