Rolling Stones aka the GOAT Tourney Thread

LOL. I saw them in 1981 in Seattle and everyone thought it was their farewell tour.

2 Likes

Haha you probably can’t do something like this without going to a band from this era because the catalog just won’t be large enough. Or if it is the songs won’t be relevant enough to matter.

Believe me I’d love to do one for a band whose members were at least all born in my lifetime (and that’s not even Metal Licka)

someone else can do one of a newer band or if not I can probably do one after this one. We suggested RHCP maybe before, i forget the others but there are some options.

2 Likes

Radiohead or Dead Kennedys

Not really a fan, but love BRACKETS, so I’ll be in.

Maybe I’ll even gain a newfound appreciation for them the way I did with the Led Zeppelin tournament.

1 Like

Stones are a solid contender for GOAT band. Exile is one of the best albums of all time, start to finish.

2 Likes

undercover of the night music video is lit lol

going to leave up for a couple more days, also someone needs to break the tie my vote created.

1 Like

will end this tuesday probably when i do the metallica final four first matchup, so if you haven’t voted do by then.

Already had a really tough decision between All Down The Line and Time Waits For No One. Love them both.

ok im rustled. just tell me ‘Schticky tough!’

let’s take a drink to the salt of the Earth! their rendition of that song at The Concert For New York City, 5 weeks after September 11th in Madison Square Garden, was epic.

1 Like

polls closed for playin round

a bunch of these promo videos they did are not the same as the studio versions. it’s good

2 Likes

lol Jagger is Goat

1 Like

Not the best singer obv but GOAT front man.

1 Like

already added these to my collection for daily listening so its been a win already:

Worried About You
Time Waits for No One
Stray Cat Blues
Salt of the Earth
Play with Fire

2 Likes

How’s this going bump.

I went ahead and finished up the brackets just now just for you Boo.

Here you go.

4 Likes

Group 1 Baby

• Paint It Black
  • Salt of the Earth
0 voters
  • Rocks Off
  • Happy
0 voters
  • Shes A Rainbow
  • Sway
0 voters