RIP Kobe

Please be fake… wtf

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1221516283671433216?s=19

Pretty sure it’s real. He lives near me and everyone is talking about it.

Can’t wait for all the horrible takes out there. He really was one of the GOATs. Rest in peace.

Jfc this shook me hard. Huge kobe fan since I was a little kid. I ran into him a few times, he used to frequent my sister’s starbucks in fashion island, newport beach. Always thought he was a living legend and was too afraid to talk to him because he hated people approaching him.

2 Likes

Sucks :(

Holy shittt

ESPN reporting it now, so basically 100% now. Jesus.

Stunned. As a Laker fan, as a person, everything. Just can’t wrap my head around it.

[removed apparently false reporting about kobe’s kids being on the helicopter by ABC Local 10]

Wow man, this one hit me.

ETA: Fuck, his daughters too. Jesus Christ.

omfg wow, it’s literally not registering in my brain

Jesus, brutal. So he was flying it? Ugh

Jfc that’s horrible

No - I dont think this is confirmed and I’m highly skeptical right now. Sad as it is, TMZ is probably the most reliable source out there and it stated his family was not on board.

2 Likes

If this isn’t true, whoever put this out there should be fucking ashamed.

It’s times like these when you realize how much social media can truly suck.

2 Likes

Newer reports say his kids were NOT on board.

3 Likes

Deleted the apparently false reporting about Kobe’s kids being on board, shame on the local ABC station.

1 Like

apparently it was a misshearing of “father OF four children” as “father AND four children”

i am seeing now something about rick fox might have been on board as well, but no confirmation.

eta- the rick fox news has been debunked on twitter by someone talking to him…

Dammit, I’ve loved Rick Fox ever since his hilarious role on Party Down.

Wasn’t he on Oz too or am I thinking of another guy?

he was

tmz is confirming at least one of kobe’s daughters was with him.