RIP Kobe

TMZ has updated the article to reflect that one of Kobe’s daughters was in fact on board

12:35 PM PTKobe’s daughter Gianna Maria Onore – aka GiGi – was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash … reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.

The media sucks so much.

TMZ is literally more reliable than local news or CNN.

3 Likes

Society sucks. They’re just feeding us all what we want, and in the mad dash to get the scoop mistakes are made.

1 Like

the latest i’ve seen is kobe, giana, his 13yr old daughter, and another similar aged girl and a parent were on their way to an AAU type bball game.

https://twitter.com/JaredSGreenberg/status/1221532759480512514

If everyone is so concerned with wrong speculation why do you keep posting it all?

How does it matter if you wait for actual confirmation.

2 Likes

Stfudude. Only one person did, and in his defense it was from a reputable source.

Because this is a message board where we share things with our community.

We are not journalist sharing info for the world.

TMZ has been remarkably reliable for a long time, and usually manages to be faster than everybody else too. Celebrity gossip is srs biz.

1 Like

Harvey levin is a stand up guy. He took over the uber-deplorable Jon and Ken show on KFI AM 640 a few weeks back and heckled trumpers for 3 days straight. It was amazing.

Tried to watch this video of kobe’s final game without crying, only made it until kobe sunk a 22 footer to pull ahead of the Jazz with less than a minute to go in the 4th quarter. Panning the camera to him, he looks like he’s literally about to collapse from the effort of the game, obviously in a lot of pain, but pure focus on his face.

I don’t think I’ll be able to watch the speech. Here’s the vid, I think it’s one of the better viewings of kobe’s final game. One of the best sports performances I have ever seen and I was absolutely losing my mind during most of that game. It’s pretty unbelievable, considering how his health had been.

1 Like

Lmao originally I typed the lakers lost, I thought for sure they lost that game. Having a total nelson mandela moment right now.

If you haven’t seen this, grab tissues.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gkjqd

Oscar winner

1 Like

I don’t think this is an appropriate time for masturbation.

9 Likes

Holy shit. You got me with a legit spit take. I was having a sip of water while reading.

1 Like

Up there with Gandolfini for me with the celeb deaths that actually move the needle. Incredibly sad.

did the sheriff just say NINE people on board?

yeah “manifest says 9 people on board, a pilot and 8 passengers” according to the sheriff

“It seems like he was just the kind of athlete, the kind of star that was perfectly cast on the Los Angeles n**ers…“

2 Likes