RFK Jr Should Not Be Taken As a Serious Anything

If they can proved a link and prior knowledge, then he committed a crime. Twitter lawbros assure us.

spit-take-drink

How did we get to the point where there’s a national campaign against basic public sanitation? It’s time to just give up on ourselves as a species.

Get to?

[1840s doctor Charles Meigs] vehemently disagreed with Oliver Wendell-Holmes Sr. that puerperal fever was contagious and could be spread by physicians from patient to patient. He wrote in his publication “On The Nature, Signs, and Treatment of Childbed Fevers” and stated, “Doctors are gentlemen and gentlemen’s hands are clean”.

These beliefs resulted in his treatment of multiple women throughout the day without washing equipment or his hands between patients. He was known to wear the same medical frock all day no matter how soiled it became.

American as apple pie, baby.

What does this refer to? If it’s something about a coconut tree I’m out of the loop.

LMAO he’s only apologizing to those in his family, not the public.

Nice lay article. Holmes was on the front edge of this. Took some more decades before most everyone got in line. People are stupid.

It’s a pretty commonly discussed development in the philosophy of science thanks to prolonged discussion by the philosopher Carl Hemple.

Gracias. The pressure example is one I hadn’t read before.

Of course, to be sure they could have also intentionally examined cadavers and not wash at all to see if the incidence went up

Oh wait…

Nice of the red states to give us a positive control for COVID.

Who is this clown appealing to?

Guarantee some billionaire is paying him to take whatever position might syphin “not-trump” votes from Joe to himself.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1767660635762934052?t=3K1E4Inf8gUGDeval_zjWw&s=19

Would probably hurt Kennedy in Minnesota and Michigan, but I’d guess Rodgers is still popular in Wisconsin???

Not that much. Most Packer fans were pretty tired of his act.

Doesn’t hurt that Jordan Love looked good.

Does RFK Jr know about this?

2 Likes

14 Likes

https://x.com/noliewithbtc/status/1769531921581674518?s=46

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/GregTSargent/status/1772651094386041253?t=bRK0FZGTfuHFFTQ-nLUskQ&s=19

Whole essay is worth reading just to get a sense of her.

A few bullet points:

• Seems to feel agrieved by the way the media covered her split from Brin.

• Has a child with autism, which seems to have led her down the “wellness” path (which I read as at least vaccine skeptical if not completely anti-vax, but she doesn’t directly say it, so I could be overreading)

• Claims to not like the spotlight, but running for Veep seems like a strange look for someone who doesn’t want the limelight… Although, I suppose this could support the theory that she won’t actually do a ton of public events, but will just write a big check and use her Silicon Valley connects to support the campaign as well.

[Don’t know much about her, but, on paper, seems like she could hurt Biden with younger, educated suburban women, which seems like a crucial demo]

1 Like

Just seems like she’s mostly going to poach COVID morons from Trump’s camp, not sure why the Dems should be worried. .