RFC: Unban everyone

I don’t care if goofy comes back or not, but please tell me more.

1 Like

Stuff that happens in the discord has an expectation of privacy, kind of like a large PM?

1 Like

Well TBH, I guess that is to be expected any time more than two people gather and one of them is not RM.

How long does this go on? Is it “your home” forever if you don’t make any content posts for a year? Five? Are we going to do this until the last member dies then they get sole control?

Whats the end here?

People would overwhelmingly like you to make more content posts. It adds value to this place. The ratio just can’t be 100% in about 0% everywhere else and that’s how it is for the rest of time.

2 Likes

So, anyone round here still post in the politics forums? They seem a bit dead these days.

2 Likes

I feel like asking you to post more is the opposite of telling you that you cannot come back.

Not a lot of politics going on right now, aside from the Uvdale shooting and the associated gun control debate.

Oh cool, someone should tell Ze he can come out of his bunker now since the war is all done.

Also, we just had a little vote of confidence in BoJo here tonight that he scraped by the skin of his teeth.

People were telling me that all I do is post in the drama threads when 75 percent of my posts were in other threads. The same nonsense was said about a lot of people.

Said this over pm with Goofy already but will just state it publically. I won’t bring it up again but I disagreed with the decision to remove the up-containment channel from the discord and I think it was done in order to maintain the peace being touted (which for I would guess the overwhelming majority of that discord is desirable). I prefer discussion to be organic and unrestricted, of course this just my opinion and probably not shared by many in the discord/here, probably for good reason.

1 Like

Fuck politics, let’s fight.

Pistols at dawn or Queensberry rules?

I mean, I love a good scrap as everyone knows, but even I find it ironic that like 80% of the posting volume on the whole site in the last week+ has been about who should be allowed to post and why.

1 Like

Was there any coordination over in the discord regarding Sven and his bid for mod over here? Nobody has to answer, just like wink at me or something.

They have been convinced for a year now (I think Vic made the original accusation) that the discord exists to talk shit on UP members. It’s kinda obvious why.

It’s all projection

3 Likes

You ever post in the old OOT? The saying was “The most popular topic in OOT is OOT”

2 Likes

I’m in the Discord now and I can confirm that if they’re talking shit about anyone it’s in amazingly dense ciphers. I can’t understand a word of what’s going on in there.

I think I’m the old guy hearing Weezer on the classic rock station.

6 Likes

That mobybot account is one of the biggest trolls in the history of the internet!

2 Likes

12 Likes

and where!

and miss OOT, until AOC winning made that stupid trend die.

1 Like