RFC: Permanently Ban Churchill

I’m sorry how does that give him the right to mock me wanting to vaccinate my four month old? If I took a shot specifically at your partner, what kind of action by you would make that remotely acceptable?

I mean it’s in the screenshot in this thread. If you think i am going to wade into the bullshit, hard pass.

1 Like

Seems reasonable to expect the bare minimum from you while you happily roll in the shit in this thread. You’re not exactly above it all

Guess you didn’t read the rest of my post. We have a current mod and several other posters directly attacking people unprovoked in other threads.

I haven’t posted in the Covid thread for a long time. I’ve definitely shitposted on this forum. I think that makes me well qualified to determine what is and what isn’t shitposting.

We are going to allow Riverman to call trans people yucky and people into crypto deranged but we should ban Churchill for what is not settled science on under 5s vax? Seems idiotic and like you picked your team homie.

Feel free to complain about that wherever. The lame ass whataboutism is bullshit.

You want things to be one way when your “side” of this are currently trolling their ass off. It isn’t intellectually honest.

1 Like

Either those posts aren’t being reported or mods are modding them differently or Churchill’s behavior is worse. A few other explanations might be possible, but those seem like the main ones.

I don’t think they types of people who report behavior exist in the crypto thread tbh.

That’s bullshit. I don’t even know what you’re talking about. If however you have a problem with someone I would encourage you to bring it up In a appropriate manner. It is not a defense for Churchill trolling my concerns about my infant getting Covid. Especially when I’ve taken care of multiple sick children with Covid and have it burned into my memory.

The burden of proof should be on the anti-Churchill faction to prove their case to someone who doesn’t read the COVID threads.

The people who don’t report anything don’t have grounds to complain about lack of modding in that thread. Either report posts or start a campaign to get a crypto thread reg get elected as mod the next time there is turnover.

I mean i don’t see anyone from that thread complaining about lack of modding?

A property where someone gets to pop in once a week and fire shots at my family and I can’t do anything more about it than that doesn’t really sound like property I own or that is worth owning.

4 Likes

This is a massively disingenuous way of describing Chirchill’s posting. If you think people should be allowed to endlessly troll the fuck out of Wookie, just say that.

1 Like

Life is short, this doesn’t seem hard, nuke and move on.

At worst it’s a teachable moment we can learn from. But usually it’s just dumpstering someone who doesn’t like being here anyway.

Click some buttons and find out.

6 Likes

Permabans are bad and go against the spirit of what this site is supposed to be about. They should only be used in extreme circumstances. This is not one of them.

8 Likes

but being a thread captain in the covid thread is intolerable and the community is in grave danger of blah blah blah

Probably! I would discourage anyone from doing that, and I’m sure I’ve called out people for it in the past.

Nah, well off liberals just decided that Trump was right all along . If it took more than effort than vaccination then killing a half million people a year is fine as long as everyone can live their best life and it is mostly the dispensable that bear the burden.