RFC: Permaban Jmakin?

People can change their votes if you provide evidence.

What did he write to you in the pm?

It sounds like you’ve been pretty isolated.

Give people a chance imo. I was of a similar mindset a few weeks ago and contacted a friend that I thought had written me off. Turns out he was really happy to hear from me and gave me some really good advice.

2 Likes

if anyone buys this crap, ask yourself, if i intended to do anything malicious (which you’ve still yet never stated what you think i can do or even am threatening to do) why in the absolute fuck would i let you know i had found that? i am a gray hat by nature. when i find crap like this, i try to correct it. who else would i tell that i had found that? you have a lot of enemies man, you spew so hard everywhere I’ve seen you post (2p2 and UP). Like jfc, even in this own forum’s history many many times I noticed some mild bullying towards you and made an effort to try to make you feel more included, to which i just get this bullying behavior constantly.

whatever man. im not doing anything, I dont even fucking remember your name tbh. I did you a favor with that PM and now you’re acting like it’s some threat, which you still wont state. it’s very transparent to me, maybe not to others, idk.

I’m not sympathetic to people who make it easy by using the same screen name in multiple places.

1 Like

Sometimes people do stupid shit when they are younger that comes back to bite them in 20 years. The internet is forever. You should be more sympathetic.

For the exact reason Vic already mentioned? You were letting him know that you knew who he was IRL as a warning. (It seems pretty clear that you didn’t like what Vic was posting and wanted him to stop.) That seems at least as plausible as your explanation that you were just trying to help out a guy who you were previously providing suicide tips to.

2 Likes

Welcome Back Jbro!

1 Like

i mean, i wasn’t? lol. ok, good to know, the desired behavior when I find things easily available in public like that is that I should just keep it to myself and not give them a chance to correct it. Good to know, I’ll do that going forward.

I can’t be the only person here who is like, “the undisputed facts here are terrible, but isolation is also terrible for mental health.”

4 Likes

1 Like

for those that dont know, the manifest file is the first file you grep for when you’re trying to figure out who owns a repository. lol. it’s like a 1 line command. maybe victor doesnt even know that.

dude it doesn’t matter that’s creepy as

4 Likes

“Your honor if I really wanted to harm him why would I leave a 9 mm cartridge in his mailbox? I’d just shoot him with it!”

yea? probably? i dont understand these things. I do have ASD which I’m still trying to figure out. I work as a security consultant a lot lately. This comes naturally to me, I get curious like especially when ppl accuse me of shit i am not doing, like “i wonder how actually easy it is” and sure enough its like first google result and 30 seconds of investigation. i cant state enough how this took like literally less than 2mins. Lol.

good grief victor you’re blasting the exact repo and file path here and you STILL havent removed it. do you want me to push a commit to your repo to fix it? do you want me to tell you how to make it so that it doesnt show up in your git history?

you cant make this crap up. “he’s doxxing me!” ten seconds later doxxes himself

edit since i hit my new user post limit - he did finally remove it, just confirmed. Good. now that’s dealt with. it’s patently ridiculous to me that he tries to claim whatever I’m “threatening” is causing him such distress when he just left it there after I told him and then publicly told the entire forum how to find the exact thing I told him about and shared with no one else.

lol. yea man im the bad guy, seriously. good luck everyone.

also victor one final piece of free advice, this crap will still be in the waybackmachine and other archived sites, you may also want to delete the posts that tell people exactly where this lives. not a threat, just like, if people not knowing who you are is such a MAJOR MAJOR concern of yours, maybe take the most bare minimum steps to correct that, yea?

5th edit: victor, go ahead and post the watcher of those repos, I’m not sure I even have a github account, lol. desperately making up shit.

I spend time digging up internet receipts for Republicans. Should I stop doing that?

LOL at this being the thread that brings everyone back here.

9 Likes

There’s a big difference between elected officials and private people on a message board. If you’re just targeting random people who you know are republicans online, yeah, thats fucked up. Like, if you were trying to dox Inso, yeah, that’d be fucked up.

It’d be more like I’d try to see if people used the same screen name to post stupid stuff in other forums and sometimes those people are careless.

I’d like to pretend this and the other thread never existed tbh

1 Like