Request Product Recommendations ITT!

I thought it might be useful to have a thread like this where people can request suggestions/recommendations on general stuff they want to buy. Harness the power of your esteemed peers of Unstuck! Ask about can openers. Ask about toothbrushes. The sky is the limit…except, hopefully, in the case of lawnmower recommendations.

*Edit - If you are going to request recommendations, maybe offer any specs that matter (eg a price range, size, material type, whatever).

1 Like

Going to start this off - the wife and I are moving to a new apartment and looking for soft mattress recommendations. Previously we have had good luck looking at hotels we have stayed at with really comfortable mattresses. They usually sell that line direct to consumers. So, excluding those, any suggestions?

Price range - lets say up to $2000 USD.
Size - Queen

Need a good vacuum for hardwood floors that won’t break the bank (preferably good for carpets too). I really wish they still made the old Rainbows those were awesome

1 Like

This happens to be what I need. Well, for a friend. Electric, replaceable battery, capacity to do a small/medium yard on single charge. A few hundred $ or less, preferably.

@zikzak @anon46587892 If this thread happens to get traction Is there a simple way people could append a tracking link for some of the more common places to purchase from where we have an affiliate account? For example, for those who don’t mind making Amazon purchases, is it the same tracking ID for the Unstuck affiliate account no matter what the product?

1 Like

Mr. and Mrs. S be ballin.’

2 Likes

Heh it’s one of the areas we will gladly splurge. 8-10 hours a day for let’s say 5 years will be on that mattress.

1 Like

If Hyatt still sells the beds they use in their hotel they are the most comfortable mattress of all time.

1 Like

Roomba! Love mine for my hard floors.

6 Likes

We bought a Purple 3 last year and absolutely love it. They have them in most Mattress Firm stores so you can see how one feels without just blindly purchasing online.

1 Like

I’ve had great luck with Shark stuff. I have an upright vacuum, handheld and a Shark steam mop. Your floors will be pristine. I stupidly broke some part on the mop a while back, called Shark, and they shipped it right out to me for free.

Anyone have an air fryer recommendation? I want one, haf wings and shrimp here I come.

2 Likes

We already had an Amazon affiliate account. It got cancelled because nobody was making any purchases through it.

2 Likes

I bought a latex foam mattress from a local shop that builds them in house. Something like 12-1500 for a queen. Let me customize the firmness to whatever I wanted.

1 Like

Consumer Reports likes: Avocado Green, Casper Hybrid and Ethan Allen Signature Platinum Plush better than the rest. The EASPP is slightly over your range-the other two are well within.

1 Like

Thanks!

I work for Ninja and would recommend our air fryer (AF100). If you have the budget, go for the Foodi Grill (AG302 is the SKU).

Shark and Ninja are the same company, fwiw.

2 Likes

Tupperware set. All the ones I see in the store have a bunch of tiny ones or long but not very deep.

I have this one. It’s is pretty good.

https://www.amazon.ca/Airtight-Storage-Containers-Durable-Plastic/dp/B07C3VDS13/ref=sr_1_2?crid=35L7FSVH3ILOI&dchild=1&keywords=best+tupperware&qid=1593562545&sprefix=Best+tupp%2Caps%2C188&sr=8-2

1 Like

I need a temporary office chair that’s worth having. Looking to spend as little as possible.

Anyone have a protein powder they recommend? Just looking for e decent blend, chocolate, low sugar, that has a good chocolate option. Price isnt really a factor.

Ive tried plenty over the last 20 years and know Optimum Nutrition has stayed pretty solid the whole time, but there seems to be constant changes in the industry and a lot of marketing noise to cut through to find the actual best products.