Request For Comments: Demod SenorKeeed for Abuse of Power

The weird thing is that I haven’t actually seen Cats but I had a few edibles the other night and listened to a podcast where some guys describe the movie Cats and now I can’t stop thinking about it. Mcavity has broken all human laws. Think about that.

Hahaha brilliant. Yes, you did seem rather fixated on that particular aspect of things!

We do need to officially resolve it though, and any other one that’s just hanging open unresolved. (Pretty sure some have been locked without going to vote, but not 100 percent sure.)

So we should not follow the rules to (potentially) facilitate banning him for not following the rules

2 Likes

Grunch:

It was a perfect phone call

17 Likes

cW,

I purposely omitted a checks notes reference so as to be kind.

Is kindness the motive behind your intention in this thread?

1 Like

Objection. If this one fails, it seems like a new RFC would have to be opened for the new issue. Of course, I would expect all past transgressions (both real and imagined) would be revisited at that time, whether anybody wanted them to be or not.

Bustopher Jones is the greatest rapper name of all time and T.S. Eliot came up with it in the 1930’s!

Damn I thought I was on Senors team but commonwealth has been really cool with me so i’ll let him pick my team or stay out of it or something. I still won’t vote though fucking pointless

1 Like

How many times, bro? Don’t take sweets from strangers.

1 Like

Is there anything in the RFC process as documented that allows for an RFC to be withdrawn, and covers this process?

If not it should stand or were opening a right can of worms for the future. Remember this is how Trump started.

1 Like

The only way out is to propose some language to vote on. How about:

Unstuck Politics hereby declares that the best flavor of Doritos is Cool Ranch.

• Yes
  • No
2 Likes

When the RFC to discontinue throttling threads failed without going beyond the non-binding “feel things out” poll, the OP acknowledged the lack of community support and a mod locked it up.

I think if Wookie acknowledges the lack of support for the proposal, a mod could lock it up.

1 Like

They make Flamin’ Hot Cool Ranch Doritos now, makes zero sense.

1 Like

Can we also have a comments box please? Because, you see, while my current favourite flavour is cool ranch, my real favourite flavour is lightly salted (owing to that being the far superior chip for dipping in salsa or sour cream & chive dip), which have gradually and wistfully disappeared from all the shop shelves in the UK over the last 15 years. I feel it is imperative I qualify my response with this critical piece of information.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

Who the fuck dips Doritos in salsa?

1 Like

Dude. It’s right there, in the picture on the fucking packaging. Clearly I’m not the only one?

Admittedly, it really only works with Lightly Salted, hence my abject misery at their disappearance.

1 Like

When I saw that image I thought it would be discussing how the thread is lightly salty.

2 Likes

Cool Ranch Doritos suck.

There I said it.

2 Likes

You know why they disappeared? Because NOBODY DIPS THEIR DORITOS, you jellicle werido.