Request For Comments: Demod SenorKeeed for Abuse of Power

Thank you, but I think I would have a hard time abiding by the rules. Not a good choice, imo.

Sure. I unhid my post because riverman’s jaw dropping hypocrisy made me mad. I know he has zero respect for me so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I should have just posted what riverman did to my post in the key moderation decisions thread, then maybe warned him for his fuck off post in the same thread. That would have been a better way to handle it. Probably an even better way would be just ignoring it. In the unlikely event this happens in the future I’ll not take the step of unhiding my post, there are other solutions.

13 Likes

kumbaya

Kumbaya has been achieved.

4 Likes

If this is seriously what happened, demod Riverman and make sure Wookie can never be a mod again for wasting everyone’s time with this thread.

Or we can all just agree that Keeed has been perfectly fine as a mod and everyone should relax.

7 Likes

or A) and B).

What if he likes that?

1 Like

No need to sit on the fence, bro, just tell us how you really feel.

3 Likes

lol. Bravo!

Mods should follow rules voted on by the community, so this shouldnt happen again, but this is one of the dumber dramas in a forum full of them.

4 Likes

Oh so explanation #4 is the lie you’re going to go with. Funny how long it took you to point out that post.

1 Like

This post was for instructive purposes only. I did not submit the notification, and no moderators were harmed in the making of this image or post.

1 Like

What’s the lie ikes? Anyway I said the same thing last night. Don’t call me a liar again.

2 Likes

Stop with the transparent lies and you won’t be called a liar. This is the fourth justification you’ve tried out for your bullshit last night. The first, and most obvious lie, was that you unhid it after talking to the poster you told to fuck off. There’s no reason to believe you.

What is the transparent lie here:

I quote it sk in that post

Right, how is that a lie?

Run, Keeeeeed, run!

if

12 Likes