Relocation in light of SCOTUS decisions

no because there’s a river from the bay that goes to Sacramento and I think that counts as a border because there’s an international port. It’s close at least.

Minneapolis, Vegas, and Denver appear to be the best cities in the orange zone.

1 Like

dont sleep on san bernadino county. there’s sleepy little towns that vote 60% democrat and its increasing by the day. redlands, CA is a college town and not too bad at all.

doesnt quite fit the ocean criteria, but I think there are sanctuary cities as well deeper in SB county.

https://twitter.com/jmckee/status/1534558846534004736

I think Denver might be the only city in the orange that I’d consider living in. Maybe Phoenix.

I’m personally ok with Austin and Dallas, but the wife won’t live anywhere in TX.

You’re all sleeping on Minneapolis.

1 Like

Is Cincinnati that bad? Indianapolis?

Some people are afraid of limit poker.

4 Likes

Never been, but from what I hear, it’s probably fine. Only problem is that I don’t like lots of snow. I’d live in Chicago, so a city can overcome snow in my power rankings, but I’m just not sure that Minneapolis does.

1 Like

I’ve only breezed through but I feel like I could live in Santa Fe or Flagstaff. And I’ve never been but am always surprised to hear positive things about Salt Lake City.

1 Like

Definitely a bonus that you get access to one of the best run poker rooms in the entire country.

1 Like

From what I can tell from google maps, all of these places are just endless parking lots, the same as everywhere else in America.

SLC is definitely underrated, but even when appropriately rated, it doesn’t quite make it.

Confused because Denver’s airport is definitely international.

ETA: I am just realizing this map is different than the one the otherb tweet

Not sleeping, just still bundling up the layers to survive winter. I’ve actually heard a lot of good things about it as a city, maybe too much hockey for my taste.

Is Charlotte in the Orange? That’s what I’m picking if forced to live in the Orange then.

Southern VT is nice too but not much going on there.

I forgot about that. Minneapolis definitely makes the list. Not a lot of places I can find a regular, non-low-stakes limit game.

If you had a 100 mile zone from the edge of the coast here… Man that would have to be upwards of 90% of the population.

Edit: just found a stat that 85% live within 35 miles of the coast. 100 miles gotta be pushing 95%

I’m pumped to move to Wagga Wagga!

Remember when the mayor of Mt Isa said his town would be an excellent choice for ugly women to move to? Good times.

1 Like

I did not. Is that I assume because it’s 80%+ miners?

Yep.