Questions about 6ix's ban

I thought the new subforum was going to fix all this? Now it’s rotating mods. When that doesn’t work and you and the shitstorm continues, then what?

Think I misread something to make me think that, my bad.

2 Likes

You’re making posts that suzzer doesn’t like but apparently cannot help himself from reading, even if it cost him $375.

2 Likes

Bah. Debating politics on an internet forum without having any personal attacks is like talking about American politics on an internet forum without leveling any personal attacks against Republicans.

“Be kind” is a silly maxim in this context. I don’t think we should be required to be any kinder to each other than we should be towards Ted Cruz or Marjorie Taylor Green. If you want decorum, y’all can join forces with Joe Manchin. That’s his thing.

I forgot About Moderation was one of the threads I screenshotted. Insta-deleted but this damn forum with the hour delete. Usually I word those that if I you don’t quote me it doesn’t count. But I forgot to this time. Tilted caught me. I was wondering if anyone would remember - he’s on the ball.

1 Like

lol

I was getting at everything is personal to some extent. But six was banned for a “personal attack”. Nobody to my knowledge has said what post it was that caused that.

Someone created a thread to ask why and it turned into a bunch of posters making personal attacks about six.

4 Likes

Right, so he can come in and shit all over 6, and then we have to drop it and leave his disinformation unchallenged just because he says he’s done. You know, he has agency to just not read things he doesn’t like.

3 Likes

[skips 200 posts]

I’m sure that the discussion here has been super-productive and non-toxic.

7 Likes

If he’s done then he can just mute the thread, does Keed have some magical powers of attraction that draw people in to post?

1 Like

I don’t think anything is going to fix this – too far gone imo. But we will disagree on the root cause of how we got to this point, so I’m not even going to go there.

2 Likes

It’s actually his second super power after deflecting any and all criticism from all comers.

4 Likes

From what I can tell yes.

200w

1 Like

People have said it could have been the goebbels post, or the paint drinking post, or the posts at me, or any of the dozens more after I put him on ignore.

Yes, I ignored someone who was the first person in 15 years between 2+2 and UP to spend over a week launching personal attacks at me over and over, when I did not do anything likewise to them.

That’s my problem. Great contribution as always Victor.

1 Like

There is just too much stuff to read in all of these threads - I am lost as a casual user. Could anyone just a list of the best and worst 5 posters on the forum so I know who to listen to? tia

Can we all at least agree that the current shitstorm is a result of MrWookie refusing to answer the OP?

3 Likes

So we can all understand each other better, is this what the ”he really wasn’t trolling when he said he was trolling” argument really should have been:

1. He wanted to make the point that posters and mods X, Y and Z are so short-tempered and/or biased against me and/or whatever that I can post a completely innocuous thing and they will flip out……
  2. so then he did innocuous thing X
  3. and said look they flipped out just like I said, told you!

The counter arguments are obvious so no need to get into all that but might be helpful to get on the same page.

And to help you see where I am coming from, I agree with 6ix’s ban because I feel he was doing the above on a massive scale and not just sticking to innocuous posts in doing so.

5 best posters alive

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan

And……

Dylan

He spits hot fire

5 Likes

Can I silence all of ATF. Anyone know how?

1 Like