Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

I eagerly await Kamala running circles around Trump to anyone with an IQ>90, and then get to watch some CNN round table of undecided normies afterwards who all say that Trump sounded confident while Kamala (who they’ve never seen before today) seemed “shrill” and unlikeable and they’ll probably be voting GOP.

11 Likes

Maybe they’ll ask about his election interfering intimidation posts and comments about how he’s gonna jail anyone who doesn’t cheat for him? Oh yeah, nah…

1 Like

They actually might. But the fact is he’s “smart” enough to say he’s not intimidating anybody, all he said was if you commit a crime you will be prosecuted blah blah blah word salad and 48% of people will nod in agreement. And even some normies might think it sounds fine to say if you commit a crime you will be prosecuted.

1 Like

That would be the moment to follow with questions about pardoning j6 rioters, what he’ll do if he’s sentenced to jail for his 34 felony convictions, why he continues to defame the woman he raped, why he stole classified documents, what he’ll do about his upcoming criminal trials for election interference, breaking the rules at Arlington…

2 Likes

Any delusion of a trump gotcha moment in this thing should be forgotten with extreme malice. There is exactly 0.0% chance of it happening.

5 Likes

If it’s exactly 0 why are you including digits after the decimal point? Do you mean it’s 0.0 +/- .05 or something?

3 Likes

Yeah, we’re not getting a “please proceed, governor” moment or Trump losing his temper and dropping an N-bomb or anything like that. The best we can hope for is that he has some embarrassing confusion of names or something like we’ve been seeing from him lately, that gets the casuals saying “oh wow this guy is starting to lose it”.

Emphasis. Lol

If the last 10 years have taught me anything it’s you need to use quotation marks for that.

1 Like

I mean there’s some chance he has a stroke on air

1 Like

Dont threaten me with a good time

3 Likes

And speaking of strokes, I hear Kamala’s golf game is no bueno.

Trump will say stupid unhinged lying bullshit that his cult members will love.

Kamala will say normal stuff that his cult members will think is stupid and evidence that she’s a moronic whore that sucked her way to the top.

Nothing matters, Trump wins, get used to it.

Bookmaker says Harris has the edge to win debate.
https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-chances-winning-debate-donald-trump-us-presidential-election-1951472

100% this. It’s sad, but “strong black woman” just comes across as rude and abrasive to most normies. My wife has a different voice/tone for work, home, friends, her family, and my family. It took her a while to get it “right” with my family - they just thought she was rude.

2 Likes

If she doesn’t win this outright and easily, which she probably won’t, the dem’s decision to push for silent mics (back in the Joe days) will go down as terrible.

In hindsight all we could talk about during 2020 was that idiot going on and on with his idiot things and “will you shut up man” which most likely shielded us from Joe’s um “issues” even back then.

1 Like

This is a little too “WAAF”. Joe was riding his bike four years ago and not shuffling. Sure he was old, but he’s deteriorated the last couple of years.

According to an NPR poll today, 70% of US adults say they’re going to watch most or all of the debate. That’s like 180 million people. C’mon man. Polls are not watching. Also polls are not voting but I guess we’ll see about that.

1 Like

She should just try to point out how stupid he is. Embarass him for his stupidity. Call him stupid to his face. Point out that he was president for 4 years and he still doesn’t know shit about anything.

3 Likes

rude uppity black woman insults former president

3 Likes